Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2020 OBS Thread

Rtd208

2 hours ago, Rtd208 said:

Mt.Holly (KDIX) radar has been down since last night. I guess that upgrade really did alot for it. Hopefully it comes back up tonight or by tomorrow morning.

Yeah I switched over to KDOX this morning for radar.  But as I type, it looks like it is back.

Have been getting shafted by all the pop-ups, including one that was literally 2 miles to my NE that even produced a rainbow. The last "substantial" (in quotes) rain here was back on 6/18 (0.39") with a light event a couple days later depositing 0.05" and nada since.  Had to pull the hose out.  Temp did hit back-to-back 91s on Monday and Tuesday and today has been mainly overcast much of the day although making it up to 87, with dews in the low 50s, which is rare.  That all changes tomorrow.  Currently 80 and overcast.

• Like 1

Here comes Norman, OK -

Severe Thunderstorm Watch

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH OUTLINE UPDATE FOR WS 310
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
315 PM EDT SAT JUN 27 2020

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 310 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 800 PM EDT
FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS

PAC011-017-029-045-091-101-280000-
/O.NEW.KWNS.SV.A.0310.200627T1915Z-200628T0000Z/

PA
.    PENNSYLVANIA COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE

BERKS                BUCKS               CHESTER
DELAWARE             MONTGOMERY          PHILADELPHIA
$$

20200627-nws-severethunderstormwatch-phi-severethunderstormwarning-severethunderstormwatch-phiarea.PNG

In Western Chester County PA Today while quite a few 90's across the heat island suspects like PHL, PNE, RDG only 84.2 at KMQS and 83.4 in East Nantmeal. We also had 0.18" of rain this AM. Our MTD rainfall is now at 3.59" only 0.15" below normal while our YTD precip stands at 24.88" which is 1.88" above our normal precipitation through today of exactly 23.00"

1 hour ago, KamuSnow said:

Lol. Surprised you didn't get a Greenskeeper weenie tag for that. I tend to notice it more in the winter, not just the change in sunrise and sunset times, but the changes in the light from the sun angle.

Give it time, it's groundhog season.

• Weenie 1