• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2020 OBS Thread

Rtd208

Looks like more than 12 stations across Eastern PA and NJ were 90+ today....of course the higher spots like KMPO (82) KMQS (84.2) and East Nantmeal (84.3) no bueno for 90's. Down in Sea Isle City NJ today I would say this was a top 10 summer day with the high of 78.3 reached at 9:23am with temps falling with the sea breeze front at 930am and we struggled to stay around 73-74 all PM with a steady ESE breeze off the chilly 68 degree ocean. Nice crowd this PM..even saw 1 person with a mask on for the 1st time in the last 3 weeks....

9 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Yo RedSky, pretty intense "RedSky" this morning heading to Wawa. North Wales train station super dead...welcome to 2020.

62F / DP 58, not bad.

Mega redsky days coming courtesy of the Sahara dust cloud.

In other news I be doing a summer without A/C for the first time since about 1982 - gone be brutal.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

25 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Mega redsky days coming courtesy of the Sahara dust cloud.

In other news I be doing a summer without A/C for the first time since about 1982 - gone be brutal.

BBasile should be excited...I only have a cell for pictures.

I did the no AC 2 years ago due to my living arrangements. It's not really "that bad" if you have a window exhaust fan(s), floor oscillating fan(s) and keep the house shaded. Just keep the air moving...

86F / DP 59

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

14 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

BBasile should be excited...I only have a cell for pictures.

I did the no AC 2 years ago due to my living arrangements. It's not really "that bad" if you have a window exhaust fan(s), floor oscillating fan(s) and keep the house shaded. Just keep the air moving...

86F / DP 59

Hopefully we get some good ones.  Those Saharan red sunsets can get pretty epic.