• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2020 OBS Thread

Rtd208

Ended up hitting 91 yesterday and yes it was a blast furnace feel.  Got some overnight rain (0.09") and some steamed-up windows this morning, and have been getting sprayed from the hose line going across the area every once in awhile (so far got an additional 0.08" for a total of 0.18").  Temp currently 74 so as long as it is doing this, it is keeping the heat away.

Just had Zeus rumble across the sky and shake the house. :o

ETA - am listening to the city's coronavirus presser and the thunder could be heard in the background!! :lol:

2 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

You can't ask for a better several days to start this week. Next weekend will cook/suck but hell we'll be 2/3 through June....Fall is right around the corner!

I said the same thing in late June last year after we dodged big heat and the 10 day looked benign. We had a top 10 hot July and a hot August. Unfortunately a pattern shift favoring heat is growing. Enjoy the chamber of commerce weather while it lasts.

• Weenie 1

10 hours ago, RedSky said:

I said the same thing in late June last year after we dodged big heat and the 10 day looked benign. We had a top 10 hot July and a hot August. Unfortunately a pattern shift favoring heat is growing. Enjoy the chamber of commerce weather while it lasts.

I'm just happy to see temps in the 50s at 1:30am in June and I'll ride the wave as long as possible. Hanging out w/a black bear currently cooking burgers....

58.jpg

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Birds~69 said:

I'm just happy to see temps in the 50s at 1:30am in June and I'll ride the wave as long as possible. Hanging out w/a black bear currently cooking burgers....

58.jpg

Munching nachos here with Cthulhu when he asks what happened to the heat

• Weenie 1

After nearly two weeks, I finally got cable and internet back yesterday. I didn't miss TV at all, but it's difficult to work from home w/o internet.

Another gorgeous day out there! Got down to 58F overnight and currently sitting at 70F.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1