Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

1 minute ago, moneypitmike said:

I'm pretty sure we've had more than 10 top days.  Looks like a mild-up coming later on but nothing too dramatic or long-lasting.

88-95 depending on where you are in SNE-CNE and then days of 85-90ish with higher dews next week. Summer is here.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

88-95 depending on where you are in SNE-CNE and then days of 85-90ish with higher dews next week. Summer is here.

It reminds me of Kevin posting 2 days of 40s then winter returns when the pig is looking for a lawn chair....

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It reminds me of Kevin posting 2 days of 40s then winter returns when the pig is looking for a lawn chair....

Except I know what I'm talking about. :lol:  It looks like we may cool off a bit right at the end of the month, and then maybe warm for the 4th, but that is way out there. Next week could be lots of mid to upper 80s widespread which is fine with me. Not too oppressive, but certainly will have a summer feel. 

22 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

You’ll be warmer than 70’s.   I could see downtowns of Gardner and Leominster tickling 90. 

Maybe Leominster if things go right? I feel like Gardner has no shot with their elevation. Were only like +17 or so at 850. Tough for anyone outside the real torch areas to hit 90 with those ML temps.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

2020 is not your year.

This summer is stupid...absolutely ridiculous. Just no good CAPE in sight or no good anything...just pure 100% trash. I suppose perhaps around next Wednesday could be something...looks like perhaps an open wave which usually comes with good shear and even directional shear but we'll probably get screwed by poor timing. Lapse rates would probably be garbage anyways. I guess all we can hope for is a massive heat ridge to build in the center of the country and we can get some ridge roller potential...actually this looks to happen but we get screwed and the mid-Atlantic gets whacked. This has been complete bullshit. 

There was that one really good event into MA...the one where we had that ridiculous enhanced risk into CT...and then saw an extension of a tornado watch into CT which was completely unwarranted and not necessary. Enhanced risk for that crap AND a tornado watch...really????

• Weenie 2

Just now, weatherwiz said:

This summer is stupid...absolutely ridiculous. Just no good CAPE in sight or no good anything...just pure 100% trash. I suppose perhaps around next Wednesday could be something...looks like perhaps an open wave which usually comes with good shear and even directional shear but we'll probably get screwed by poor timing. Lapse rates would probably be garbage anyways. I guess all we can hope for is a massive heat ridge to build in the center of the country and we can get some ridge roller potential...actually this looks to happen but we get screwed and the mid-Atlantic gets whacked. This has been complete bullshit. 

There was that one really good event into MA...the one where we had that ridiculous enhanced risk into CT...and then saw an extension of a tornado watch into CT which was completely unwarranted and not necessary. Enhanced risk for that crap AND a tornado watch...really????

Because, SNE.

• Weenie 1