Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

14 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

That must fell nice.  
it’s nice here, I’m not complaining.  It’s just that I’ve heard that dews would be falling into the 50s and 40s during the afternoon and evening.

Big diff from Hanover where I was to here. The wind is up a bit and dews dropping.

15 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

The station dews are pretty interesting... sharp gradient of low-60s in SE Mass with 40s from the Pike northward and even 30s as you get you get into S/C VT and NH.  It's almost like a coastal front in SE Mass in a snowstorm... low 30s and pasted, while it's in the teens with dry powder not very far north.

June_12_9pm.gif.ed2200c15453b3501a856532a04ed909.gif

Weymouth getting pummeled with S+ while Ray has dim sun.

9 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Anyway, not sure why you'd want heat and humidity to go to the beach... so many hazards at the ocean. 

Good grief, weather.gov/safety really hitting all the hazards of the beach.  Seems downright dangerous to hit the beach based on this NOAA graphic, lol.

101322383_3851086128296593_4659012357551

Shouldn't heat and sunburn be separate threats?  If high surf and rip currents can be their own categories, why can't heat and sunburn?  I think someone at NOAA was gotten to and minimized these.  The questions are who got turned and by whom.

Tom Bayley is a shriner.  I repeat Tom Bayley is a shriner.

16 hours ago, dryslot said:

Tom Bayley is a Shriner and treats us right when we stay.

39 minutes ago, klw said:

Shouldn't heat and sunburn be separate threats?  If high surf and rip currents can be their own categories, why can't heat and sunburn?  I think someone at NOAA was gotten to and minimized these.  The questions are who got turned and by whom.

Tom Bayley is a shriner.  I repeat Tom Bayley is a shriner.

Is he in some hall of fame?  I have no idea what this means.

14 hours ago, klw said:

This whole page reads like some sort of WWII code read over the radio to agents behind Nazi lines.  

"Tom Bayley is a Shriner and treats us right when we stay..  I repeat Tom Bayley is a Shriner and treats us right when we stay.."

Like Hogan's Heros.  "Goldilocks, this is Poppa Bear".  "yes, Poppa Bear this is Goldielucks"

image.png.4c3aed775179a973befc7905226e3bc8.png

14 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Couple of boring days coming with 70’s by day and 45-55 nights and then right back to regularly scheduled programming theme of this summer 

Temperatures trending above normal with muggy air
  returning mid to late in the week.

Boring is the name of the game for summer weather. Tracking dewpoints is like watching paint dry.  Thankfully we start losing sun angle in a week.  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Is he in some hall of fame?  I have no idea what this means.

I posted a couple pages back that almost every post on that page sounded like code.  The Tom Bayley line was one of those posts.