Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

9 hours ago, PowderBeard said:

Since our daughter has been born there has been a pandemic, murder hornets, and now these current events. I've been looking for a 666/Omen-like birth-mark. 

I just watched that movie for the first time--not sure why I never had.  Man, it has nothing on the Exorcist.  When I realized The Exorcist came out a year earlier, I realized the Omen was just a cheap knock-off.  I actually am reading the book (Exorcist, not the oemn).  It's so good.  The movie is true to the book--I'm loving it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moneypitmike said:

I just watched that movie for the first time--not sure why I never had.  Man, it has nothing on the Exorcist.  When I realized The Exorcist came out a year earlier, I realized the Omen was just a cheap knock-off.  I actually am reading the book (Exorcist, not the oemn).  It's so good.  The movie is true to the book--I'm loving it.

The "face flashes" in the Exorcist are a work of art and a startle every time. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moneypitmike said:

MERRIN!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Dr. Dews said:

Euro has a nice svr setup D9 with Cristobal remnants. Lock it

I'm not a big fan of severe set ups associated with tropical remnants...usually have piss poor lapse rates...and I mean piss poor and there's usually some sort of capping in place. Shear usually good though! But the thermodynamic environment (outside of SBCAPE) is pfttttttttttttttttttt

59 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Drought over. 

0.01” overnight. 

0.06" here.  After 5 straight days with some rain recorded, we're struggling with the floods caused by the total of 0.10" from those days.  :o

66/31 yesterday - after no June frosts since 2007, we get a pair this month.

4 hours ago, moneypitmike said:

Isn't it supposedly based on actual accounts of priests from the Catholic Church's exorcism division?