Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Friday, May 15, 2020 Severe Weather Potential

weatherwiz

26 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Good point!  Wonder when the last time someone got 8-10” and then a TOR warning in the same week?  I’m sure it’s happened late season but that’s an exciting week for those folks.

At least locally, it might be March 2014.  There was a tornado on the 27th that touched down in VT, crossed NH, and touched down again in ME.  And I think about a week prior there was a pretty decent sized snowstorm for Maine.   They had a snowy month in general.   Two weeks prior all of NNE got a big storm on the 12th and 13th. 

Otherwise I'd probably go with somewhere on the front range or something.

Lots of your typical, to slightly more than typical, spinup sigs on the leading edge.  Folks commenting on NWS chat.  Most are probably fairly innocuous, with trees and branches maybe coming down here and there.  The one in Whately caught my eye a little bit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, radarman said:

Lots of your typical, to slightly more than typical, spinup sigs on the leading edge.  Folks commenting on NWS chat.  Most are probably fairly innocuous, with trees and branches maybe coming down here and there.  The one in Whately caught my eye a little bit.

The one heading into Litchfield county looks legit

41 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

There is no doubt we aren’t getting squat here as far as storms are concerned. Will we at least rain?

Sunny with some high clouds currently 

Great, so that means nothing for me either. :(

8 minutes ago, radarman said:

Looking more interesting as it heads towards Shutesbury?

19 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Is that confirmed tornado 15 miles west of Nashua or just crap 

looks like it’s headed for tyngsboro

A friend who has a family member on the fire department said there was a tornado in Jaffrey.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1