Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
cold wave and interior snow threat 5/8

forkyfork

1 hour ago, Allsnow said:

Lol. So should we just make threads for what you’re interested in? Like another busted marginal risk day lol 

We were in a day 3 slight risk last time, wasn’t exactly a marginal risk. 

Keep posting clown maps showing accumulating snow at the coast in May.

• Weenie 2

1 minute ago, NJwx85 said:

We were in a day 3 slight risk last time, wasn’t exactly a marginal risk. 

Keep posting clown maps showing accumulating snow at the coast in May.

Even a snowflake for the coast is rare. Gefs at 60 hours did show some snow for the coast.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Even a snowflake for the coast is rare. Gefs at 60 hours did show some snow for the coast.

None of the models that take melting into account showed accumulating snow near the coast. Those 10:1 maps are garbage even in Winter.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

None of the models that take melting into account showed accumulating snow near the coast. Those 10:1 maps are garbage even in Winter.

No one is saying that they're expecting accumulating snow at the coast. Flakes are most certainly possible. Mixed or flurries. Which would still be awesome and historic. 

• Like 2

Just now, SRRTA22 said:

No one is saying that they're expecting accumulating snow at the coast. Flakes are most certainly possible. Mixed or flurries. Which would still be awesome and historic. 

I don’t think flakes will make it all the way to the coast. Could be wrong, but it’s still 40 degrees where I am and the back edge is already to the Poconos.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJwx85 said:

I don’t think flakes will make it all the way to the coast. Could be wrong, but it’s still 40 degrees where I am and the back edge is already to the Poconos.

You most likely will be right but hey man stop being a debbie downer and let us coastal folks hang on to some hope to see a flake in may haha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SRRTA22 said:

You most likely will be right but hey man stop being a debbie downer and let us coastal folks hang on to some hope to see a flake in may haha

I’m just being realistic.

This is the new normal. It manages to snow it seems in every month except December, January and February. 

It was 82 degrees here last Sunday. Can’t make this sh*t up.

• Sad 1