Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Saturday, May 9, 2020 Fun

weatherwiz

36 minutes ago, kdxken said:

To be fair, it's not the below zero / mid-winter temps everyone on here has been calling for. Feels pretty good under my high waisted shorts on my early morning power stride.

Who in the world was calling for mid winter below 0 temps? I haven’t seen anyone say that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

So do I drive out in 2 hours to southern Worcester Country from my Cumberland location?  Or not worth it?  

I’m the most likely to drive like a moron into the snow and I wouldn’t do that . 

Maybe watch radar and head to anywhere over 1k (union) or weenie ridge 

GOT IT!!  My plan worked!  Went to my 2nd spot at 850, and Bam!  As soon as I hit 800 feet!  A couple of miles off of 146 on Exit 7.  Thank You Google Train map .  Hoping the rain snow line follows me back home.  

I THOUGHT the MOST crazed of you wouldn’t drive 45 minutes at 3am dirt some flakes!!  I proved once again why I Earn My “The Snowman” Name!  :cory::gun:      

FIRST May Snow since the blizzard of 1987 in these parts, correct?  

But my Ultimate plan, of Meeting the Rain / Snow Line At my spot, and they drive back fine with the line in front of me and it Snowing all the way home?  

It's WORKING PERFECTLY!  

i Literally didn’t see snow until I got to my spot, and now it’s snowing all the way back to where I am 15 minutes back home on 146.  

• Like 2

6.5inches measured by Alex. It was full on winter yesterday. I drove behind a plow on my way to work, 302 was 100% snow covered. The sun in may is incredible. By 10am it was melting as it snowed. Today most is melted off already. Windy with flurries today. So, that makes 7 months of snow...not much time for left for warm season.