Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Saturday, May 9, 2020 Fun

weatherwiz

19 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I wouldn't look at the GGEM in the heart of winter and expect that.........lol

The model differences are absolutely astonishing to me from 00z and 06z in all suites.  Hopefully 12z clears it up.

It was literally cutter to snows in Montreal to suppressed so much that it might be south of the Pike. 

Crazy town.  You can find a model to fit your thinking right now.

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

The model differences are absolutely astonishing to me from 00z and 06z in all suites.  Hopefully 12z clears it up.

It was literally cutter to snows in Montreal to suppressed so much that it might be south of the Pike. 

I'll wait and look out the window, They're all over the board indeed and 12z may not even clear it up.

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Congrats man. Enjoy . Last till Nov 

Just now, dendrite said:

Still pretty juiced though....but yeah. Maybe a flatter trend? Kinda weird to see the NAM so meh and the GFS amplifying so much.

Just looks like a later development once it gets up here, Models are all over the board on this, Who knows where its ends up.

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Still pretty juiced though....but yeah. Maybe a flatter trend? Kinda weird to see the NAM so meh and the GFS amplifying so much.

Looks like GFS is much stronger with the energy diving in from the OV then the NAM is...maybe even a little lagged on the NAM so it just misses blowing it up more