Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Banter 2020

George BM

2 hours ago, Baltimorewx said:

I’ve noticed without the coronavirus thread this place has really died out in general lol. I think people right now are focused on arguing on social media about racism and injustices. Or at least it seems. 

Maybe we flattened the curve of useless posts? :lol:

Besides, it's summer, doesn't it normally get kind of thin in here unless there's anything severe going on or a tropical system?

(ETA:  Oh, and there's not much in the way of sports going on now either...)

(ETA more:  Personally, I think that wiener/Spaghettio image way back early in the month killed the thread!)

46 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Well since I pushed for that thread to be started to begin with, I cant completely disagree. Ofc I don't have any say in which threads stay active and which ones are locked. I suggested a separate thread  mostly to keep the COVID talk from dominating banter, as it was at the time. Activity is definitely much lighter here now in general though, but that is typical for this time of year. At least there is an easily accessible option for those who want to engage in that discussion on this forum.

Or you know, the entire REST OF CURRENT EXISTENCE to discuss it. 

3 hours ago, PhineasC said:

It was stupid and childish to not let people in this forum talk about the most unprecedented event in our lifetimes. Some of the posters active in this forum before have been posting in the New England forum instead, so they are still around, just not in here...

As much as I thought some of y’all were nuts, I still found hearing your thoughts and perspectives valuable in understanding where folks were coming from. Less about right or wrong but more about how to co-exist with folks that don’t see it like I do

Edit: Except for the trick. That person just sucked ass

5 hours ago, PhineasC said:

It was stupid and childish to not let people in this forum talk about the most unprecedented event in our lifetimes. Some of the posters active in this forum before have been posting in the New England forum instead, so they are still around, just not in here...

Well you are the expert

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

The action here always dies off this time of year. Most of the regulars gradually disappear. This is a winter weather 'centric' forum, despite the fact we don't see much actual winter weather anymore in these parts.

I disappeared suddenly due to a health issue and minor surgery. I’m fine and back mostly lurking. 

• Like 7

You're killin' me, Smalls! Okay, these are s'mores stuff. Now pay attention. First, you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then, you roast the mallow. When the mallow's flaming, you stick it on the chocolate. Then, you cover it with the other end.

666AB088-AF49-494C-89DB-1CBE335DA358.jpeg

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Just Installed a mini starter on my Buick GN . Replacing the heavvvy original ( 22 lbs) ...new one is  8.5 lbs:thumbsup:. The old one was grinding . It was old ( 33 yrs). So much smaller and easier to install.  Worth the $125 .

Beer will flow later

every pound counts in that 1/4 and 1/8 mile!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic