Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Banter 2020

George BM

1 minute ago, rclab said:

I might try it if it wasn’t smiling. As always ....

Don't get me wrong. I try a lot of things. The two things I grew up with that I refuse to eat anymore is Hamsalad and Boiled Dinner. I get that some things may taste good but it has to pass my bad gag reflix first. Or else it will come out looking worse than going in. :D

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs.J said:

Don't get me wrong. I try a lot of things. The two things I grew up with that I refuse to eat anymore is Hamsalad and Boiled Dinner. I get that some things may taste good but it has to pass my bad gag reflix first. Or else it will come out looking worse than going in:D

I remember years ago seeing an episode of that show "Jackass", where this guy literally made and ate what he called a "vomlette".  I'll leave it to one's imagination how it was created, but it was most definitely gag worthy!!

• Haha 1

Just signed a contract to take down 8 big oak trees, all dead. No one seems to know whats going on with oaks in MD. Theory is a wet 2018 and the drought of last fall really stressed them and disease/insects finish them off. Such a shame. We will re-plant but will never be the same in my lifetime.

https://extension.umd.edu/sites/extension.umd.edu/files/_docs/programs/hgic/Non_hgic_pubs/Maryland Pest Alert - Problems on White Oaks.pdf

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic