Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Banter 2020

George BM

47 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

What are the rules for posting in other subforums that you don't live in? I like to interact with members from different subforums e.g the NYC discussion thread and the New England thread

No rules against it. You see how awesome WxWatcher is in this forum and he now lives in the northeast. Be like Watcher if you post in other forums.

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

What are the rules for posting in other subforums that you don't live in? I like to interact with members from different subforums e.g the NYC discussion thread and the New England thread

Doing so is fine unless you do it specifically to stir up trouble.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

Nice little day on the shore again today. Went to st michaels and their nature trail and then to terrapin beach park. Forgot who recommended it but thanks it was cool! Now to drink some of the beer I picked up. 

96C6FC0D-AA87-4319-BF6D-6664D3959787.jpeg

I did! Awesome place isn't it?

Nice photo.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I did! Awesome place isn't it?

Nice photo.

Yes. We couldn’t spend a lot of time there because our little frenchie already walked a lot in St michaels so we didn’t want to over exert her lol but we made it to at least Check out the beach. Next time we’ll walk the trail. Picked up a crowler of Deez Nuts imperial nut brown ale from Eastern Shore Brewery clocking in at 10.5% and a Pumpkin ale (couldn’t believe they still have pumpkin beer) from Cult Classic Taproom right off route 50 near Stevensville. Closed the day out with a beer pickup from Full Tilt in Baltimore which made a sour beer made with sour gummy worms lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snowfan said:

I had no idea people traveled long distances for beer. And, I dont mean that in a snarky way.

I just love to check out and support different Breweries. It pains me I can’t go in and check them out but I can at least try their beers. If you love beer, it’s worth it lol

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Yes. We couldn’t spend a lot of time there because our little frenchie already walked a lot in St michaels so we didn’t want to over exert her lol but we made it to at least Check out the beach. Next time we’ll walk the trail. Picked up a crowler of Deez Nuts imperial nut brown ale from Eastern Shore Brewery clocking in at 10.5% and a Pumpkin ale (couldn’t believe they still have pumpkin beer) from Cult Classic Taproom right off route 50 near Stevensville. Closed the day out with a beer pickup from Full Tilt in Baltimore which made a sour beer made with sour gummy worms lol

Cult Classic is great. Love their hazy IPA.Their pumpkin ale is quite good. More on the subtle side. Looks like you got a full day in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Cult Classic is great. Love their hazy IPA.Their pumpkin ale is quite good. More on the subtle side. Looks like you got a full day in.

Absolutely. We left the house about 1030. Got to st michaels around 12. Got home about 515

7 hours ago, JakkelWx said:

If waterboy says its ok its definitely not, that guy is the worst

• Haha 1

I have a particularly dumb question.

Are we in a blocky pattern?

A shortwave is supposed to develop into a cut off low directly over Central Texas on Saturday. In Mid-May.

We already got 6 inches of rain Tuesday. It might do it again Saturday. Central Comal County in TX got 10-13 inches of rain on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Much like @Baltimorewx said, it’s more about the adventure for us. We like going out for a destination hike or bike, supporting local small craft brewers, and trying new brews.

People in this area travel a lot for destination. Downtown Frederick, when open, is a destination city for DC folks. They come up for the restaurant scene. 

29 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

People in this area travel a lot for destination. Downtown Frederick, when open, is a destination city for DC folks. They come up for the restaurant scene. 

I came to Frederick from Baltimore for a weekend about a year ago. Loved checking out flying dog and some of the other restaurants. Problem is I was toast by 6pm lol

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

We love Frederick. We make it up there several times over the summer months, and the bonus is the awesome knife shop that sells great dart equipment.

1 hour ago, Baltimorewx said:

I came to Frederick from Baltimore for a weekend about a year ago. Loved checking out flying dog and some of the other restaurants. Problem is I was toast by 6pm lol

Next time you come there are some other Breweries and Distilleries you should check out. 

McClintock Distilling and X Ward Distillery are right downtown. Frederick Beer

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Next time you come there are some other Breweries and Distilleries you should check out. 

McClintock Distilling and X Ward Distillery are right downtown. Frederick Beer

Yeah I don’t think we went to those places but we deff hit a few places downtown, I just can’t completely remember what they were called lol I think one was white rabbit gastro pub 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic