Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Banter 2020

George BM

1 hour ago, Mrs.J said:

Not sure why they have that name but they have a whole can of Hershey's syrup (which I grew up calling Chocolate Dope, it is an OH thing) in them and nuts. To die for! 

Iowa Brownies

Texas Sheet Cake

Ahhh, thank you for taking our minds off that abomination posted earlier!

1 hour ago, Mrs.J said:

Making some grilled Mustard Potato salad to go with Brats and Kraut tonight right now. It is a new recipe but wanted a more German style taste. Has a lot of vinegar in it. 

And thankfully, no Vienna sausages or Spaghetti-os involved!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

The pup is 5 years old today, we’ve had her for over 2 years now. Long story short, she’s not a rescue per say, but she was a dog that was being used as a breed dog by a relatively large breeder so we kind of count it as a rescue even though we paid:). She’s living the good life now with her doggy approved donut. 

E81E044A-176A-4A06-9BBF-8CE2AAB400F2.jpeg

Very cute!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

So far I am doing well saving my high gravity DFH triplets.

More KBS for happy hour today..

21 minutes ago, nj2va said:

1st glass of rose of the season...clouds be damned and all.  

Y’all booze game is better than mine but cheers anyways

• Weenie 1

45 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

So far I am doing well saving my high gravity DFH triplets.

More KBS for happy hour today..

I haven’t got back on the horse yet lol. Thought I was today but eh, maybe tomorrow haha. I just can’t recover like I used to from a heavy night of boozing 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

I haven’t got back on the horse yet lol. Thought I was today but eh, maybe tomorrow haha. I just can’t recover like I used to from a heavy night of boozing 

I know, right???  I remember long ago in college, one would know what day of the week it was by the particular specials they had at this place across from the graduate housing I lived in at the time (called "The Pub"...so imaginative!).  Usually had those Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun, and usually it was for crap beer.  But hey, you're in college, so who cares right?!  Not that I went every night, mind you.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :D

5 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

I know, right???  I remember long ago in college, one would know what day of the week it was by the particular specials they had at this place across from the graduate housing I lived in at the time (called "The Pub"...so imaginative!).  Usually had those Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun, and usually it was for crap beer.  But hey, you're in college, so who cares right?!  Not that I went every night, mind you.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :D

The bad part is I’m not even that old lol 32. But I just had to many heavy drinking days in my 20s. Body just can’t take it anymore, I’d hate to know what my insides really look like lol (gross I know). 

• Haha 2

@C.A.P.E. you’ll be happy to know I put in an order at RAR brewery for their out of order release. It sold out in 3 minutes lol. PB&J, dirty banana, white chocolate strawberry moose, candy apple and raspberry cream are the flavors. Will be picking up next week. Any other spots nearby on the shore that I should checkout??

20 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

@C.A.P.E. you’ll be happy to know I put in an order at RAR brewery for their out of order release. It sold out in 3 minutes lol. PB&J, dirty banana, white chocolate strawberry moose, candy apple and raspberry cream are the flavors. Will be picking up next week. Any other spots nearby on the shore that I should checkout??

Liquor store on Kent Island called The Winery has a nice selection of craft beers, and a bunch of singles to build your own 6 pack. That's where I got my DFH high gravity trifecta the other day. They also keep a few local beers on tap you can get via growler.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Liquor store on Kent Island called The Winery has a nice selection of craft beers, and a bunch of singles to build your own 6 pack. That's where I got my DFH high gravity trifecta the other day. They also keep a few local beers on tap you can get via growler.

Cool. Might have to check it out. Thanks. I also may stop by Eastern Shore Brewery in St Michaels...but only because they have a beer called deez nutz imperial brown lol

• Like 1

Dont forget that the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds are flying over the Baltimore and DC metro region tomorrow between 1130 am and 1215pm to honor first responders and essential workers... flyover flight plans are in the link below

https://wtop.com/local/2020/05/blue-angels-and-thunderbirds-to-soar-above-dc-baltimore-in-tribute-to-essential-workers/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

^ Well...ofcourse :thumbsup:

I wasn't alive for that one . I was a teenager watching the 89' race live in awe of the awesomeness. 

I was just a young tot when Secretariat did his thing, so I never saw it live.  However, it still rates very high on my awesome scale.  I have attended a few Preakness events, but I was not at the ‘89 race.  Probably a lucky thing as after partying in the infield for several hours, by the time The Preakness runs, everything is usually a  blur.  I saw the ‘89 race on TV and it was a truly awesome gut-check race. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic