Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Banter 2020

George BM

• H2O pinned this topic
26 minutes ago, H2O said:

This is the content I provide.  Y'all are just hatin.  If this was the only thing left in stores to get to ride out the 'rona y'all be eating this like there was no tomorrow.  

I'll eat the squirrels and rabbits from my yard first.

45 minutes ago, snowfan said:

WTF

40 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Yeah, it’s outrageous. We need you @Mrs.J!

WHvIWfq.jpg

33 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

I cannot wait to hear what she would have to say about that..."recipe"!!

(Then hopefully post a photo of something really good!)

Ask and ye shall receive. Have seen that recipe reviewed on Kalen Reacts. Watch this That's Just Nasty 

That is not even quality drunk food!!!

Now this Texas Sheet cake just made by my youngest Miss J should take that abomination right out of your minds. 

IMG_1840.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Ask and ye shall receive. Have seen that recipe reviewed on Kalen Reacts. Watch this That's Just Nasty 

That is not even quality drunk food!!!

Now this Texas Sheet cake just made by my youngest Miss J should take that abomination right out of your minds. 

IMG_1840.jpg

That looks yummy (sorry H20)!!! I'll take a nice slab and a glass of milk please!! :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

That looks yummy (sorry H20)!!! I'll take a nice slab and a glass of milk please!! :D

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

You and your family deliver every single time. 

:wub: 

I need cake now. 

Thanks! This is one of my favorite recipes. Reminds me of growing up and my grandparents had a cottage on a lake in MI. We would go up for the weekends and my grandmother either had a Texas Sheet Cake or Iowa Brownies made. It makes a lot and is oh so good!

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs.J said:

Thanks! This is one of my favorite recipes. Reminds me of growing up and my grandparents had a cottage on a lake in MI. We would go up for the weekends and my grandmother either had a Texas Sheet Cake or Iowa Brownies made. It makes a lot and is oh so good!

I have not heard of these 'Iowa Brownies', or maybe they are called something else here? What are they? (course Iowa and brownies and cattle bring other images up too lol!)

7 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

I have not heard of these 'Iowa Brownies', or maybe they are called something else here? What are they? (course Iowa and brownies and cattle bring other images up too lol!)

Not sure why they have that name but they have a whole can of Hershey's syrup (which I grew up calling Chocolate Dope, it is an OH thing) in them and nuts. To die for! 

Iowa Brownies

Texas Sheet Cake

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mappy said:

can we vote you off the island? no wonder @WxWatcher007 doesnt want you on his team when you bring jello'd spagehttios with vienna sausages.

I would be missed one hour after you all voted me off. No, one second. 

You just can’t get rid of me and that’s why I am adored

Just now, H2O said:

I would be missed one hour after you all voted me off. No, one second. 

You just can’t get rid of me and that’s why I am adored

oh, but you forget... i can get rid of you :ph34r:

The pup is 5 years old today, we’ve had her for over 2 years now. Long story short, she’s not a rescue per say, but she was a dog that was being used as a breed dog by a relatively large breeder so we kind of count it as a rescue even though we paid:). She’s living the good life now with her doggy approved donut. 

E81E044A-176A-4A06-9BBF-8CE2AAB400F2.jpeg

• Like 6

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic