• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Discobs 2020

George BM

How come on any day that might even have the slightest chance to thunder the cloud deck starts the day about four feet off the ground? Man do we do thunderstorms poorly in this area. I grew up in Ohio and then lived in Tennessee for 13 years before moving to Baltimore at age 40.  I did not realize just how much I took for granted thunderstorms until I got here and they became rather elusive.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jrlg1181 said:

My yard is still waiting to cross the 2inch mark for the month... we did manage to get 1.6 last week, most of it in the final night of the event ... so that saved us from potentialy finishing  May extremely dry....

With the 0.62 overnight I have crossed the 6 inch mark for the month. Amazing as we are maybe 60/70 miles or so apart as the crow flies. 6.28 currently.

Some magical force is causing our precious rains to disappear on the models as we get closer.

UV index tonight is forecast to be a 0/10. We truly live in dark times nowadays.

Edit: just like that, summer shows its true presence after a very brief cooldown. 

3 hours ago, JakkelWx said:

Some magical force is causing our precious rains to disappear on the models as we get closer.

UV index tonight is forecast to be a 0/10. We truly live in dark times nowadays.

Edit: just like that, summer shows its true presence after a very brief cooldown. 

How many models actually had lots of rain this week for an extended period?

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Not doing too badly over the past 36 hours. We’ve gotten .42” and a lot of seeds germinating in the garden.

No kidding on the seeds. I had some habanada sweet peppers, mortgage lifter tomato, and pickling cucumber seeds go nuts in the past 2-3 days.

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic