Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Discobs 2020

George BM

29 minutes ago, BlizzardNole said:

Can't wait to retire in 9 years and move away from this climate hellhole. 

I can retire in almost a year but anchor babies will keep me around. Want to move NW to see snow but can only move far enough to stay in my kids school pyramid 

• Like 1

I've just had it with six months plus of the year with dead looking leafless trees, gloomy cold springs flipping instantly to 90s, and boring winters.  I want to be able to garden longer and have less months of looking at forests that look like dead sticks.  I'll travel for a couple snow fixes per year.

Happy for today though -- almost 60 already.  Get those grills fired up later!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2O said:

I can retire in almost a year but anchor babies will keep me around. Want to move NW to see snow but can only move far enough to stay in my kids school pyramid 

Nursing homes will be in short supply when you are elderly and you will not regret having kids. You will have less fossil fuel slaves working for you but less is more.

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

Absolutely stellar day today.  Just got back from the garden center & planted my annuals out on the patio.  Ready to day drink outside & bbq later.  

I am right with you!  Got some gorgeous new guinea impatiens for the deck pots, and will have some afternoon beers and BBQ some chicken later.  Up to 66 with sun.  Got the same ones as last year that look like this by late summer:

image.png.179f64d62ac13b46bc3e3bd007b4f017.png

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Even with a biblical cold beyond Thunderdome set up I don’t think flakes can fly in May below 1000 feet elevation.  

I don’t think it will snow east of the mountains, but think it is possible/ probable that it could be frosty or even below freezing west of I95 the morning of the 10th.

41 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

Absolutely beautiful today.  We deserved this one.  70 and full sun is hard to beat.

I got so much done outside. Tank top and SPF 30 all day. Sunny skies, gentle breeze and still cool in the shade

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Where the hell was this when we needed it?

I don’t know brother.  Mother Nature loves to f*** with us.  Watch Nov arrive with +NAO -PNA and death spiral phase 5.  Might need to check early bird rates at the Hotel Panic.  Something with a view please

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Amped said:

18z GFS is close to something but it  gets crushed by the PV.  A very odd problem to have in May

Too far north in May. That would be the most epic fail since epic fails were first recorded on the Earth. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic