Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Discussion

weatherwiz

53 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

This is legit heat for July and August for sure.  +20C at 850mb over southern Quebec.

BTV hit at least 91F...

First 90s in New England this warm season?

Torching at the NNE Mtn valley spots.  From fake cold to fake heat.

88F here at MVL

89F at BML

88F at SLK 

87F at MPV

90 at Lebanon

https://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KLEB.html

19 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Hit 86 or so today but 63 in the basement. :)  
Actually just checked history on the weather station and it topped out at 88. 

Yeah we full torch in NNE.  Especially the further NW you go it seems.  

Been like 8 days of that pattern of hotter the further NW you go.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I always find it funny the folks that try to rationalize why they don’t install. Always excuses and then they lay awake half the night waking in sweat with the sheets stuck to them and thinking to themselves they should have installed. I just don’t get it. Install the AC. What’s the issue 

Lol window fans are all you need . NNE the heat spots as advertised. Upper 70s low 80s in SNE AWT

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol window fans are all you need . NNE the heat spots as advertised. Upper 70s low 80s in SNE AWT

I can’t even imagine putting a fan in the window this time of year just sucking all that pollen in. You wake up and the entire  room is painted yellow and you’re covered in it all over your face and blankets. Nasty 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

NNE FTW as it continues to beat even Death Valley near BDL, BAF, CEF in the temp department.  83 for the high here.  

Yeah it’s been a crazy week.  Like I posted yesterday, the station at 4,000ft up here on Mount Mansfield averaged almost a degree higher in temperature than ORH in the last 7 days, three thousand feet lower and 150 (?) miles further south.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I can’t even imagine putting a fan in the window this time of year just sucking all that pollen in. You wake up and the entire  room is painted yellow and you’re covered in it all over your face and blankets. Nasty 

? That’s right you had 12 to 18 inches of pollen. My bad I thought you lived in New England. Haven’t seen any pollen since the rain Saturday . In my 63 years of living I have never had pollen painted anything inside.