Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Discussion

weatherwiz

10 hours ago, kdxken said:

Wild apples starting to bloom. The birds were chowing. Never knew birds ate blossoms??

gb2.jpg

obbs.jpg

Nice pics! I saw my first grosbeak in years the other day, as well as a blackburnian warbler. I also have a flock of wild parakeets in the neighborhood. It's always a hoot to see a dozen bright green tropical birds squawking in a white pine.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Dr. Dews said:

Yeah, it's amazing how we transitioned from well above avg 40's and 50's to well below 40's and 50's now, 5 months worth

It has basically been the same wx since October. 40s/50s/60s with an occasional snow chance.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 1:00 PM, weatherwiz said:

PV induced tornado outbreaks in June!!! PV crashes into an airmass characterized by temps in the 90's, dewpoints in the lower 70's, and lapse rates 8.5 C/KM with strong shear...directional and speed....HIGH RISK!!!!!!

Euro develops a closed UL the w conus D8-10, shades 53 and '11 ;)

• Like 1

Watching WMUR Ch 9 the NH network.  Their Met is taking about heavy rain with thunderstorms for NH on Monday.  Don't get it.  He teased it at the opening of the 5pm news and then talked it about during the weathercast.   I just don't get it.  Anyone want to enlighten me as to what he is seeing?