Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 27 2020 late season snow event

wxeyeNH

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Tried to tell folks this season should have some tricks up its sleeve late...just even later than I had thought. 

Clown maps look like a set of nutz hanging over Kevin's bald head. This is incredible if it pans out. I mean let's stall this bitch and let it rip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:
38 minutes ago, dryslot said:
Yup same, All those that were happy when Feb and early March we’re garbage for snow, I told them be careful what you wish for.

This. We had shat for most of feb and Mar and now we get it

Yeah, Sucks, We could have rode the crap out of those 2 mos local.

39 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:
58 minutes ago, dryslot said:
Yup same, All those that were happy when Feb and early March we’re garbage for snow, I told them be careful what you wish for.

This. We had shat for most of feb and Mar and now we get it

Sunday river was still loaded as of yesterday, what a great end of the season this would have been there.

Just now, alex said:

I was thinking the same here. Don't think I remember so much top to bottom coverage since moving here

Last time I remember something similar was 08 I think. Just such a bummer because as a local skier this is the type of April you dream about at the River. We don’t get lots of late season snow events like the orographic weenies in northern VT do. Plus this would have saved an otherwise below average season. 

1 minute ago, NW_of_GYX said:

Last time I remember something similar was 08 I think. Just such a bummer because as a local skier this is the type of April you dream about at the River. We don’t get lots of late season snow events like the orographic weenies in northern VT do. Plus this would have saved an otherwise below average season. 

They only would have had Barker open on weekends this week

• Like 1

What’s the real deal with traveling from NJ to VT? I have a cabin in West Wardsboro, wanted to drive up with my son tomorrow, just do some cleanup around the house, take a drive around (not leave car), check the property, isolate there. Relax, watch some flakes Sunday. Bringing our own food for a few days. Am I not ok doing that seeing I am a VT homeowner? 

4 minutes ago, greenmtnwx said:

What’s the real deal with traveling from NJ to VT? I have a cabin in West Wardsboro, wanted to drive up with my son tomorrow, just do some cleanup around the house, take a drive around (not leave car), check the property, isolate there. Relax, watch some flakes Sunday. Bringing our own food for a few days. Am I not ok doing that seeing I am a VT homeowner? 

I would think you are totally fine doing that. You are bringing food and going to your own property. 

• Confused 1