Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
4/13/20 Rain/Wind/Thunder obs/disc

Torch Tiger

Just now, CoastalWx said:

That looks fairly new. I don't think those metal posts will support that thing acting as a sail.

We just put it up right before Corona, the last section. It's on a slope and the rain loosened the ground.  Will have to reinforce the back side with new posts and railroad ties. Of course I can't do shit and with this SIP, ****ing great. Just another addition to the woes. Lol I mean it could be a lot worse its only a fence. People have lost everything today

• Like 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

You must live in a wind pit

He's actually not that far from the airport...just northeast of it....but hes below Moreland hill down around 650 feet. He may be getting a little blockage from the southern part of the airport escarpment to his SSW.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You must live in a wind pit

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

He's actually not that far from the airport...just northeast of it....but hes below Moreland hill down around 650 feet. He may be getting a little blockage from the southern part of the airport escarpment to his SSW.

I've done well on winds from other directions, so perhaps that's it.

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

We just put it up right before Corona, the last section. It's on a slope and the rain loosened the ground.  Will have to reinforce the back side with new posts and railroad ties. Of course I can't do shit and with this SIP, ****ing great. Just another addition to the woes. Lol I mean it could be a lot worse its only a fence. People have lost everything today

Will the dogs still have a fenced in part to run around in?

39mph at KFIT on their hourly. 

• Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I mean he’s gotta be blocked. The hill towns are getting the strongest winds thus far. Even valleys doing well