Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Holy Thursday coastal redevelopment observations

MarkO

23 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hey Will hope all is well. Site is https://www.weather.gov/source/crh/snowmap.html?sid=mpx and oh by the way Kevin can buy us all drinks.

Screenshot_20200410-073751_Chrome.jpg

That office was in Farmington and closed April 1. In my prior role, that’s where I was based. No idea what they’re talking about with New Britain.The govt is getting 95% of the PPE supplies. Why is this in the snow thread?

6 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

That's incredible

If you are willing to build, there’s some really good cheap land up in NNE with views. I’m definitely going to be looking into the prospect of a vacation place up north once my kids are a little older. Well, assuming we don’t go into a long term economic depression and I take a massive hit on income, lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

If you are willing to build, there’s some really good cheap land up in NNE with views. I’m definitely going to be looking into the prospect of a vacation place up north once my kids are a little older. Well, assuming we don’t go into a long term economic depression and I take a massive hit on income, lol. 

269 k in Randolph 400 ft off rt 2 with 32 acres looking at Mt Abrams 

ISnis448rz76e00000000000.jpg

35 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

269 k in Randolph 400 ft off rt 2 with 32 acres looking at Mt Abrams 

ISnis448rz76e00000000000.jpg

Randolph is a weenie spot. They do fairly well. I know you can get land cheap in Maine. VT and NH have some decent pricing in remote areas, but it’s getting tougher to find.  It depends what you want. If you want seclusion and a unabomber type lifestyle, you can probably find it for cheap. Good luck near a body of water though. 

• Like 2

Much like the sun's seasonal movement away from the equator has gradually brought an to winter, the sun's rise over the hill to the east rapidly melted our new coating of snow.  The meltwater dropping off the roof splashed off the front steps like so many NE snow enthusiasts tears splashed off there keyboards with each new model run this winter. 

34 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Randolph is a weenie spot. They do fairly well. I know you can get land cheap in Maine. VT and NH have some decent pricing in remote areas, but it’s getting tougher to find.  It depends what you want. If you want seclusion and a unabomber type lifestyle, you can probably find it for cheap. Good luck near a body of water though. 

400 ft of RT2 not exactly unabomber