Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Holy Thursday coastal redevelopment observations

MarkO

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah those echoes blew up. Man that’s a thing of beauty. Tough for me to remain with jeans on even from down here. But you don’t want it. 

Like cosgrove, I have to deal with it, Wonder if we get some thunder snow out of this?

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Snowing now just north of Dover NH

lots of power issues in Maine and getting close in parts of Jackson. Conway -Madison area . 

Wakefield NH had 3” when I left wontons and it was heavy and pounding 

Up to 65,859 with no power up here now.

• Like 1

Mostly light/moderate snow since the big flakes departed around 5:30.  The best bands seem either to go around here or die south of Route 2.  May not reach the 8-12" from the GYX map unless that changes.  Maybe 1" over the past 2:30.  Only has to beat 5.2" to be 4th biggest April snowfall here.  (3rd is 11.3" - not happening.)

Lights went out for about 10 seconds at 7:30 and we thought that was it.  Have blinked a couple times since.  Snow is a bit drier with small flakes so maybe we escape?

Looks like our sister company CMP isn’t going to escape from this one. Thought maybe this would stay confined to mostly emery’s territory but apparently not.  Truly awful timing given the whole Coronavirus pandemic as well. Now that customers are confined to their homes they are going to go batsh** about having no power for one day, let alone one week as well.