• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 12 Severe Event

joshwx2003

Orangeberg might be next under the gun. Pop of over 10k. Roughly 10 or so warnings out right now. Just awful

Nado hit I26 at exit 145, but holy **** that line was wicked! Felt like the opening scene of twister when it went from calm and dry lightning to all hell breaking loose in a matter of minutes. Me and my parents are fine, just had one CC pass close enough we could hear the "train whistle" in the distance and got one strong wind gust that was easily TS force and some pea-sized hail.

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I see most of the se crew is accounted for. Hopefully those that haven’t checked in, do so soon. I’m in Fountain Inn. The sound of generators and chainsaw’s fill the air, trees down mostly, damage to roofs, etc, and of course no power. St. Matthews got hit pretty hard. My son in law (fireman) and his crew are just now getting into the area because of all the debris. 

• Like 2

I think it’s safe to say this was a major tornado outbreak. When you throw in all of the intense tornadoes we had last night into this morning, I would be surprised if we didn’t end up with 50-80 tornadoes out of this, several of which were strong/violent (looks like 3-4 violent potentially based off radar signatures, which isn’t perfect by any stretch). We may not have gotten several discrete cells, but we didn’t need it in this environment to get an outbreak.

4 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

There’s 0 damage in my yard but tons of insulation and building materials from other houses. And there’s not another house within 1/4 mile of my 11 acres. I assume this is all fallout from the Seneca tornado?

You are correct. It looked like it went right over you. Glad to hear you all are okay.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, buckeyefan1 said:

I see most of the se crew is accounted for. Hopefully those that haven’t checked in, do so soon. I’m in Fountain Inn. The sound of generators and chainsaw’s fill the air, trees down mostly, damage to roofs, etc, and of course no power. St. Matthews got hit pretty hard. My son in law (fireman) and his crew are just now getting into the area because of all the debris. 

My sister is in Summerville and is saying there are sirens everywhere. Luckily they are ok 

• Like 1

EVERE WEATHER STATEMENT  
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WILMINGTON NC  
828 AM EDT MON APR 13 2020  

NCC017-047-141-131245-  
/O.CON.KILM.TO.W.0004.000000T0000Z-200413T1245Z/  
PENDER NC-BLADEN NC-COLUMBUS NC-  
828 AM EDT MON APR 13 2020  

...A TORNADO WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 845 AM EDT FOR WEST  
CENTRAL PENDER...SOUTHEASTERN BLADEN AND NORTHEASTERN COLUMBUS  
COUNTIES...  

AT 828 AM EDT, A CONFIRMED TORNADO WAS LOCATED OVER CARVERS, OR 15  
MILES SOUTHEAST OF ELIZABETHTOWN, MOVING NORTHEAST AT 55 MPH.  

HAZARD...DAMAGING TORNADO.  

SOURCE...LAW ENFORCEMENT CONFIRMED TORNADO.  

2 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

My sister is in Summerville and is saying there are sirens everywhere. Luckily they are ok 

Walterboro to Summerville got hit pretty good. I’m still waiting to hear from people...ugh. I’m glad to hear they’re okay!  I don’t think Oconee(among a lot of others) has checked in yet, and I’m counting everyone off the list as they do. I’m really happy to hear those that have checked in are relatively unscathed for the most part :hug: Hopefully everyone else checks in soon.

• Like 2