• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PoZitron20
    Newest Member
    PoZitron20

2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season Tracking Thread

@WxWatcher007 So Eta has a pinhole eye surrounded by a -80s Celsius CDO. Me thinks it may be making a run at Cat 5... if it's not there already.

Fingers crossed that recon can actually get to the storm this time... and that they are safe while in the storm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George BM said:

@WxWatcher007 So Eta has a pinhole eye surrounded by a -80s Celsius CDO. Me thinks it may be making a run at Cat 5... if it's not there already.

Fingers crossed that recon can actually get to the storm this time... and that they are safe while in the storm.

Little doubt in my mind it’s a 5. Exceptional satellite presentation. I called homebrew region as the place to watch this season in my August forecast, but the signals were there really early.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:17 PM, WxWatcher007 said:

Might be time to break the emergency glass. The entire basin is a powder keg. Only in 2020...

SsFRVKw.png

bqTz2T0.png

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Stormfly said:

Bring one up the coast in a few weeks, tap the gulf stream then recurve back like Sandy except i95 gets pummeled with 3-4 feet of the white stuff.

That would actually be bad LOL.

It’d be bad but oh how we pray :lol: 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, frd said:

@WxWatcher007

What a season, we are now in uncharted waters. Prepare for more of the same in the years ahead.

Yeah, the Greek storms make up their own season lol. Continues the streak of Cat 5 seasons. Truly extraordinary. 

2 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

This is crazy for November- I had no idea it was a cat 5 until I just read here. The media isn’t covering it at all.

I searched for an Atlantic seaboard cam, but I couldn’t find anything. It’s really sad, but they are going to be destroyed.

• Sad 2