• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring 2020 New England Banter & Random Obs

CapturedNature

Wind was up all night so my low was a mild 31F.   Still some snow in the shade.  It's snow level melted up to about 1800 feet yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon was really fun with bright sun and quickly passing snow showers and squalls.  The cloud tops moved faster than the falling snow so a trail of snow was left in the sky.  I made this Nest timelapse for part of the afternoon.   https://video.nest.com/clip/ef61ed1ecd4c406a95e436b12ed77a17.mp4

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wxeyeNH said:

Wind was up all night so my low was a mild 31F.   Still some snow in the shade.  It's snow level melted up to about 1800 feet yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon was really fun with bright sun and quickly passing snow showers and squalls.  The cloud tops moved faster than the falling snow so a trail of snow was left in the sky.  I made this Nest timelapse for part of the afternoon.   https://video.nest.com/clip/ef61ed1ecd4c406a95e436b12ed77a17.mp4

Snow pretty much gone, as expected, but windy 40s do not make for a nice day in May - had a couple flakes now and then as well.  Yesterday's temp was 15° BN, would've been 17 but for a cheap 41° max at obs time the evening before, as 37 was the tops for the afternoon and it did well to get that high.

12 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Any truck folks out there? Wondering if my GMC Sierra 1500 SLT will do fine hauling a half yard of compost/loam in the bed.

I do a half yard in my little Ranger. Just make sure it isn't sobbing wet and go slow.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I went back and looked at his last post. He was wildly angry at the political posts taking over , and that was his last one. My guess is he said enough’s enough and left 

But he still would post in weather threads especially the wild squalls and snow the other day