Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discobs 2020

George BM

21 hours ago, PhineasC said:

Just bought a house in Randolph, NH so I will send pics next winter. They got 11 inches of snow last night.

Congrats!  I see how close it is to Mt. Washington -- always a hoot to get the point-and-click forecast from the top of that thing.

Surprised to find a thin layer of ice on top of the bird bath this morning.  Looking forward to some sun this weekend, and maybe some wild weather on Monday.

Reality for Wed. Is that any accumulating snow will be likely confined to WV, far western MD and the Blue Ridge and perhaps tv snow for other parts of Northern Md and far NW suburbs of DC.  6z NAM is the most generous I have seen east of the mountains.  Been tracking this forever it seems so would be happy with a few flakes as I start my hump day this week.

1816DF0C-FE93-41FE-A99E-C1B91C43817F.png

Just now, showmethesnow said:

What? Thinking about your harvest of mosquitoes and how a drought would impact your little buddies?

Ha mostly yeah. Its dried up back there quite a bit with the low dews and all the wind and minimal rain over the past 10 days. A tad concerned about the wind potential here(tree issues), but that almost never materializes to an extreme.  Hopefully the high wind watch here goes to an advisory later on.

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Ha mostly yeah. Its dried up back there quite a bit with the low dews and all the wind and minimal rain over the past 10 days. A tad concerned about the wind potential here(tree issues), but that almost never materializes to an extreme.  Hopefully the high wind watch here goes to an advisory later on.

Considering the issues I have had with mosquitoes some years I am probably going to hit them hard and often this year. Not knowing if they could possibly spread this virus or not is playing into that. Would hate to go through this whole thing just to have one of those suckers catch us unawares.

• H2O unpinned this topic