Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discobs 2020

George BM

37 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

This is less than ideal.

And yet it’s 50 right now in Baltimore. Most will have a high in the low 50s today. Yes the wind sucks but I was just outside doing yard work and even up here with a coat it’s not like winter brutal cold. 

Tomorrow will be upper 50s and Sunday almost 70!  I think we will survive 24 hours of “chilly”. 

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

And yet it’s 50 right now in Baltimore. Most will have a high in the low 50s today. Yes the wind sucks but I was just outside doing yard work and even up here with a coat it’s not like winter brutal cold. 

Tomorrow will be upper 50s and Sunday almost 70!  I think we will survive 24 hours of “chilly”. 

The wind sucks. It is cold. It is less than ideal. I get to state that it less than ideal without you telling me my feelings are wrong. I get to feel the way I feel about a shitty-ass weather day. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

The wind sucks. It is cold. It is less than ideal. I get to state that it less than ideal without you telling me my feelings are wrong. I get to feel the way I feel about a shitty-ass weather day. 

Dude you’re not the only one with 1st Amendment rights. You get to say what you want. And other people have the right to respond and disagree with you. This isn’t your personal bulletin board. 

• Weenie 1

30 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

And you need to lighten up in general. Yea today isn’t pleasant to be out. But we just had a bunch of awesome days, tomorrow will be ok and in 48 hours it will be gorgeous. So just wait. Why get upset over one not great day. It’s not like it’s January and you might have to wait weeks to get a warm day. Enjoy the nice days. Find something inside to do on the not nice days...or wear a coat. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

And you need to lighten up in general. Yea today isn’t pleasant to be out. But we just had a bunch of awesome days, tomorrow will be ok and in 48 hours it will be gorgeous. So just wait. Why get upset over one not great day. It’s not like it’s January and you might have to wait weeks to get a warm day. Enjoy the nice days. Find something inside to do on the not nice days...or wear a coat. 

Yeah it was windy af today, but seriously not cold. 50 degrees and felt fine in the sun with a hat and light jacket. I was outside putting plants in pots for summer and dug some holes to plant some perennials.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

I didn’t say it had to suck for you psu. So don’t tell me it doesn’t have to suck for me. It sucks for me. Seriously, just, ****ing let people have their own goddamn feelings.

and all I said was it was less than ideal. I didn’t go on for pages about it, I simply expressed my view of a pretty crappy day one month into a crappy quarantine from hell cycle we are in. So I am SOOOOO sorry for not being as cool as St. PSU . It was a really pretty awful windy day from my view.  But if I were a better person clearly I would have felt differently. Noted.

11 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I didn’t say it had to suck for you psu. So don’t tell me it doesn’t have to suck for me. It sucks for me. Seriously, just, ****ing let people have their own goddamn feelings.

You do know that people have the right to reply to your posts right?  Just making sure you aren’t confused about how this works...  No one can make you feel anything.  And feelings aren’t right/wrong they’re just feelings. You can have your opinion. But I’m entitled to my opinion and I have the right to post my opinions too.  And my opinion is you need to chill out. You do this every spring. We can have 5 nice days in a row but everytime we get a chilly or rainy day in late March or April you act like the sky is falling. And sometimes you don’t even wait for a bad dat...one year you were wasting time complaining about a day 10 model slowing a not nice day (that never came) when it was beautiful out that day.  You can feel any way you want but in MY OPINION you get triggered way too easy about this every year. 

33 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Yeah it was windy af today, but seriously not cold. 50 degrees and felt fine in the sun with a hat and light jacket. I was outside putting plants in pots for summer and dug some holes to plant some perennials.

How dare you...  some people need to find their happy place 

6 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

How dare you...  some people need to find their happy place 

To each their own as they say. I LOVED today. I will take it every time over a shiity, premature warm and humid air-mass. We will see plenty of that going forward. And I have no concerns about the damn freeze warnings lol. I planted a bunch of stuff today. We will not see a legit freeze with winds blowing 20 mph in April. Low to mid 30s wont hurt a thing, and I will be up and out early to enjoy the refreshing air.

• Like 2

Just now, Kmlwx said:

I've already seen some wasps and bees. Plenty of spiders too!

Oh yeah me too. Catching tons of carpenter bees on the warmer days. But on days like this, no bugs to be found. Its much more comfortable to be outside without dodging wasps and black flies, and god forbid, mosquitoes.

• Like 2

• H2O unpinned this topic