Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Discobs 2020

George BM

26 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

I assume the chance of getting any accumulating snow after 15 April outside of the highest elevations is fairly slim.  I’m in

Yes it is. Non zero chance, but as close as it gets. Could still happen far western highlands, and somewhat more likely north of us in the interior.

NNE  will see more snow.

10 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Yes it is. Non zero chance, but as close as it gets. Could still happen far western highlands, and somewhat more likely north of us in the interior.

NNE  will see more snow.

Still in.  Got nothing else.  

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, Weather Will said:

WB 18Z GFS.  Brutal if this verifies.

E544BDDC-1509-4614-B021-D79559638D35.png

At this late date not sure how it could verify any other way and that as depicted would take an extreme anomaly.  One last kick in the pills before we head into deep spring.  What a year this has been so far. 

18 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

At this late date not sure how it could verify any other way and that as depicted would take an extreme anomaly.  One last kick in the pills before we head into deep spring.  What a year this has been so far. 

It wont be that close. Move everything 3 or 4 hundred miles further north and that will be more accurate. Its happened most of the time this winter. Looks chilly though.

22 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

It wont be that close. Move everything 3 or 4 hundred miles further north and that will be more accurate. Its happened most of the time this winter. Looks chilly though.

Yeah I know but it’s fun to see fantasy near miss epic looking h5 patterns.  

8 minutes ago, Weather Will said:

Look the chances are under 10 percent for a once in a hundred year event in mid April for late next week, but both EURO and GFS have it.  At least for six more hours, something to track other than the virus.

I believe the latest ever accumulating snow at DCA was April 22nd.  Not sure why that sticks in my mind and I could be way off.  Don’t know the year either.  

• H2O unpinned this topic