Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter 2020

George BM

10 hours ago, Zanclidae said:

Thanks so much!  That's an awesome site.  Didn't know about Scaled Instruments, nor how many replacement parts they have a available.  Definitely worth $21 to get a new solar array.  Appreciate the lead and suspect others will too.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yoda said:

I hope Baltimore Orioles player Mancini recovers fully... what a story.  

Yeah that is really something...praying for his complete recovery! You know, I've been hearing that the last several years, medical researchers have been finding that people under 50 have been starting to get colon cancer more...but they're not sure why! If that's true and that trend continues...I wouldn't be surprised if they lowered the age of recommended screenings! (I think it's still 50 right now, isn't?)

4 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Yeah that is really something...praying for his complete recovery! You know, I've been hearing that the last several years, medical researchers have been finding that people under 50 have been starting to get colon cancer more...but they're not sure why! If that's true and that trend continues...I wouldn't be surprised if they lowered the age of recommended screenings! (I think it's still 50 right now, isn't?)

Yeah pretty sure it’s still 50. Wouldn’t surprise me though, the lack of quality food and all 

1 hour ago, Maestrobjwa said:

I know a "younger" person who got it, and he ate a seriously bad diet. Like McDonalds everyday. We all have choices of what to put into our bodies, although some are genetically predisposed to it.

That being said, its dumb imo that many health insurance policies still insist on what amounts to an invasive procedure to get "checked", when there are other, less expensive options.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

It’s about to get wild. My buddy dropped off that aged WWS for me, it wasn’t completely cold so I threw it in the fridge but plan to consume within the hour. Pics to follow 

Put it in the freezer for 20 mins. I like to start off with it really cold, then let it gradually warm. Don't drink it fast- sip it. It opens up as it warms and the flavor profile really comes through.

Savor it! It is one of the best ever imperial stouts.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Put it in the freezer for 20 mins. I like to start off with it really cold, then let it gradually warm. Don't drink it fast- sip it. It opens up as it warms and the flavor profile really comes through.

Savor it! It is one of the best ever imperial stouts.

Thanks for the advice. It wasn’t cold at all when I got it, so I assumed he aged it at nearly room temperature since 2016. Pulling it out the freezer in a few minutes 

• Like 1

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

Thanks for the advice. It wasn’t cold at all when I got it, so I assumed he aged it at nearly room temperature since 2016. Pulling it out the freezer in a few minutes 

Post your "review" when you are about half way through it lol.

My impression is dark fruit and dark chocolate, and obv boozy. Big time malt. Not very hoppy at all. Hard to beat that combo.

• Like 1

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

Its a lot like red wine though with off smell/flavor potential. MUST have a super clean glass to pour it in to avoid ruining the experience.

I did rinse the glass and clean with paper towel but I don’t know if that constitutes as super clean lol

• H2O unpinned this topic