Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter 2020

George BM

27 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Well someone has to start happy hour off.   I picked up this fine IPA at The Fourscore in Gettysburg.  Joe Exotic was unavailable so they used me as his double. :D Cheers!   What is everyone else having on this dark and gloomy Friday?

2D5B8489-374C-420B-A9AD-82B3B2606F28.jpeg

F4E98BDF-6CD0-4F19-A4DE-D60765692D0D.jpeg

Haven’t cracked it yet, waiting for the draft but I picked this up this afternoon. It sounds delicious. A blueberry chocolate sour 

A0A9E1A8-02BA-4A56-BC9C-2D7B10617600.jpeg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

So serious question...why is it being political to point out a lie or make fun of something stupid someone said if the topic isnt political just because the politics of the person who said it is known?  By that logic EVERYTHING becomes political. 

Can you give me a specific, recent example? :lol:

lol I'm kidding. Please don't. :yikes:

16 hours ago, H2O said:

WxWatcher clearly had his draft board like his Raiders.  The names made no sense and they draft someone weird instead of best.

The ghost of Al Davis lives!!!

Im safe for another year. Still on the team. 

There go the wide receivers.  WxWatcher must be pleased as no response from him tonight.

I actually love the Dobbins pick by the Ravens. How could they not take him at pick 55? Ingram has never played every game in a season and is now 30. They have a legit feature back now and for the future. This dude could be special, and allow Lamar to run less going forward. Pound the rock.

• Like 1

That trade with the Patriots out of the 60 spot, giving them 4 third round picks was classic Ravens. That allowed them to fill a lot of needs. I didn't know a lot about Duvernay, but he looks like an immediate contributor- has great speed and apparently never drops a ball. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, mappy said:

Yeah yours is going up, I went through the same issue for a long while. Had to replace batteries every 6months, then every 3 months, then monthly and now I would have to change them daily to keep it on overnight. Cost isn’t bad, I just gotta send it. But then corona happened...

Moving this over here...   That's about where I'm at on the solar array too.  Been cleaning off the array with water every couple months to try to baby it along.  But the crazing is getting worse and overall the diminishing performance indicates it's time to look at a replacement.  Gotten nearly 10 years about of our Davis Vantage Vue, which I guess isn't bad.  Wondering if moving up to a Pro is worth the expense, or perhaps trying one of the options from Ambient Weather or Acurite.  Their color displays look entertaining.  Those 2 and Davis seem to be the big 3 in the weenie wannabe home weather market.  If you or anyone else has suggestions, I'm all ears.  Heck, if I still had the head unit for my old Heathkit base station I'd put it up for nostalgic purposes.  

23 minutes ago, RDM said:

Moving this over here...   That's about where I'm at on the solar array too.  Been cleaning off the array with water every couple months to try to baby it along.  But the crazing is getting worse and overall the diminishing performance indicates it's time to look at a replacement.  Gotten nearly 10 years about of our Davis Vantage Vue, which I guess isn't bad.  Wondering if moving up to a Pro is worth the expense, or perhaps trying one of the options from Ambient Weather or Acurite.  Their color displays look entertaining.  Those 2 and Davis seem to be the big 3 in the weenie wannabe home weather market.  If you or anyone else has suggestions, I'm all ears.  Heck, if I still had the head unit for my old Heathkit base station I'd put it up for nostalgic purposes.  

10 years is great. Mine is just over 7 years old and that’s a good life for the solar array. Sounds like you’ll need to send it off for repair

5 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

That trade with the Patriots out of the 60 spot, giving them 4 third round picks was classic Ravens. That allowed them to fill a lot of needs. I didn't know a lot about Duvernay, but he looks like an immediate contributor- has great speed and apparently never drops a ball. 

Ravens look to have yet another solid draft.  No surprise there.

• Like 5

• H2O unpinned this topic