• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter 2020

George BM

What I'm saying is that I'm your ace closer out of the bullpen.  I might have lost some velocity but I got a spitter of two i can still get across the plate.

I'm the goalie who can stand on his head and turn a series around

I'm your hail mary or hook and ladder or swinging gate(Jim Zorn baby!!!!)

You need an 40ft birdie with multiple breaks, I'm your guy.

If you need that last bag sunk for cornhole then get me.  

4 minutes ago, H2O said:

This is totally unfair.  How can I be expected to put up elite type numbers every year?  I've been playing hurt most of the time too.  Chuck blew out a knee and never got back to all-pro level and I don't see his name listed.  Or did you already Turk him?

As far as reactions, I don't keep stats.  Let those nerds that sit upstairs look at daily QBO, AO, NAO, S&P, Ps and Qs do that.  I'm a feels guy.  When sun angle is pressing on you you know to change a slant route to a buttonhook.  When warm nose blitzes you know to be the hot read and keep YAC down.

I got the Ji's and the PD3s and Brick Tamlands all barking in my ear and even other fans coming in and yelling HOW MUCH FOR CARBONDALE??!!! Its like 4th and 20 and down 8 points and you are on your own 30 with Ralph Wiggum as your O-line.  See what play you can come up with to get to the end zone.  

Y'all have elevated @mappy to all star but behind the scenes it was and has been me helping her out.  @showmethesnow went off the training regimen and so once in a while the linesman has to throw the flag on unsportsman like behavior.

Yes, i'm saying I'm player, ref, line coach and coordinator.  Ever hear of two way players?  I go to bat for both sides if needed.  Hello, Randy.  i'm the consummate professional.

to be fair, i am kind of an all star

1 minute ago, Mrs.J said:

Awesome! Can we all get in it so we can join the country club! I call shot gun!

pfft you're already in, let me know what i need to pick up for the store for you. the kitchen is top of the line just for you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

THAT’S the stuff of old. I need that grit and determination we need. 

When RR makes an inappropriate joke I need you to swing for the fences. When EJ cancels winter, I need you to finish the red zone drive. When PSU complains about being fringed, I need you to drain that free throw follow up post. The whole team is watching. 

And i still do that.  you aren't around all the time anymore because you decided to Benedict Arnold us and move the SNE(where green lawns and fakenadoes are required).

Look, I am still only as good as the team around me.  Even when Jordan came back and played for the Wizards they could only get so far.  Just make sure you are prepared to back your players when they dunk on people and the other team Bill Laimbeer's me the next time I drive the lane on someone who posts the CMC.

9 minutes ago, H2O said:

You can have that but I call window seat.  No way I get the middle hump seat in back.

My parents traded in our Suburban back in the day for an Olds 88 Diesel sedan. Now mind you there were 4 kids and the two oldest were my brothers. My sister and I got the short end of the stick when my parents drove us down to FL in it. Hump in the back and front!

7 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Don't forget to bring that margarita recipe to the club...the one you showed a picture of some time ago.

I will have to have a special pass for my husband for that. He is the Mixologist. :D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vice-Regent said:

I was only coming here to be entertained by the semantic liberals. This is way better than CNN.

Like how owning a Volvo could be so insightful. Liberals are low maintenance

Instructions on how to be low maintenance comes with registration. didnt you know?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Ravens need a stud IL. Murray or Queen. Probably have to trade up to get one of them.

Agreed 1000%. The Ravens are never usually big on moving up but i think they are a stud linebacker away from winning the SB. I sure hope they get one tonight. I'm prepping for this thing like it's the SB. I have all kinds of fine cuts of beef awaiting me. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

Agreed 1000%. The Ravens are never usually big on moving up but i think they are a stud linebacker away from winning the SB. I sure hope they get one tonight. I'm prepping for this thing like it's the SB. I have all kinds of fine cuts of beef awaiting me. 

They need a big time receiver, but they can pick one up in round 2 this year. Also need depth on the OL. Linebacker is the biggest need though.

6 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Man anyone on 95 down around Brunswick GA should just pull off. About to get slammed by a tornado warned storm that has a history of a large long track tornado on it. 

Yeah that supercell looks nasty. The dbz reflectivity with it was into the upper 70s last hour!

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Thank you. It’s been tough, but it’s good to laugh and talk sports. 

I liked the Raiders watching Jerry Rice and Rich Gannon when they were competing for a super bowl, but became a fan when they got screwed by the patriots during that tuck rule game. Been suffering ever since lol.

I still remember that game like it was yesterday. It was the Saturday night prime time game and it was snowing to beat the band. It even further cemented my hate for the Pats. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

They need a big time receiver, but they can pick one up in round 2 this year. Also need depth on the OL. Linebacker is the biggest need though.

Totally agreed but this is the deepest wide receiver class in ages. We can pick up a very good one in the second round. I wonder if we take a flyer on AB. That would be very high risk but very high reward. We have plenty of picks to get quality depth on the OL. I love where we stand. 

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I’m ready for the draft.

yz7whKA.jpg

Working on my Big Board now.

xwyF4co.jpg

@yoda is an asset I’d rather not trade but given the limited value I get with the others I needed to put someone valuable on the me trading block. 

Woah woah there... where else would you get your warnings from the second they are issued from LWX without me?  I c&p them in here within the minute they are issued so you don't have to go looking yourself.  Plus my model discussion and play by play... definitely would be missed.  I'm not accepting any trade from you the GM unless it's for a better severe weather round pick, and even then I might decline to take your call.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• H2O unpinned this topic