Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter 2020

George BM

12 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

We accidentally looked at our daughters 529 statements that came. Lets just say that we will be ok riding it out or I will have to start selling velvet Elvis paintings on the corner so they can attend. 

Haven't seen one of those Elvis paintings in ages. I remember they were all the rage in the 70's. Might have to hit you up if you start selling. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mrs.J said:

We accidentally looked at our daughters 529 statements that came. Lets just say that we will be ok riding it out or I will have to start selling velvet Elvis paintings on the corner so they can attend. 

Don't forget the tapestry of dogs playing poker.  That's always a favorite road-side seller!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Other than the buffalo roaming through Pikesville 15 years ago, just saw the craziest thing. A damn turkey was trapped in my neighbor’s yard, hopped the fence and ran through ours on his way down the street. I thought it was a pet peacock at first, but no doubt about it, it was a wild turkey! I’m guess he got caught up in the thunderstorm gusts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Other than the buffalo roaming through Pikesville 15 years ago, just saw the craziest thing. A damn turkey was trapped in my neighbor’s yard, hopped the fence and ran through ours on his way down the street. I thought it was a pet peacock at first, but no doubt about it, it was a wild turkey! I’m guess he got caught up in the thunderstorm gusts.

Well, if it were this kind of wild turkey, you should have grabbed it and run!!

Wild Turkey 101 750ml

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

As Losetoa6 would say...tackle that thing!

I see them quite often around here, mostly females.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

This one was a female too. At least I think so. She was fast though. And why didn’t she fly? She was clearly scared and confused.

I honestly don't think I have ever seen one fly around here. Ofc they are usually just doing their thing undisturbed when I see them.  Either way I am pretty sure they aren't very good at it lol.

I resisted scratching the 120 itch. Decided to finish the last Hazelnut Mocha Latte Stout.

31 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

In honor of probably the best thunderstorm to date this afternoon in Dundalk, drank the rest of my growler, a key rye barrel aged porter and now a shiner candied pecan porter in the home bar. Cheers

F852E86C-02B2-4778-A9AE-333D51F79A01.jpeg

Damn, that looks tasty!  Like the mug, too!  I see you got it at Epcot Center??  I was at Disney a couple of summers ago, including at Epcot, but unfortunately did not get to that Biergarten!  On a side note, I know some people kind of don't care as much for Epcot compared to the other Disney parks, but I really enjoyed it (the Soarin' ride is incredible)!

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs.J said:

My husband is banned from having that stuff. Lets just say it gave off a smell after consumption in a hotel room that required opening the door to the room to air out. 

Oh, my!!!  (Thinking of Ace Ventura, Pet Detective, where Jim Carrey says "Do NOT go in there...whew!!!") :lol:

Personally, I've never had it myself!  I prefer my whisky to be of the single-malt variety (being of bastard Scottish descent!).  And not on the rocks...straight up, dammit!

21 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

So Brady has his security blanket back.

Not sure what the hell Gronk has left. Last time he was on the field he looked like a stiff.

It had been a long season with a few bumps. I bet given a year off he at least starts off as a force. Whether he can make it through a whole season is a legit question though.  

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

It had been a long season with a few bumps. I bet given a year off he at least starts off as a force. Whether he can make it through a whole season is a legit question though.  

Not to mention Tampa Bay has a legitimate core of wide receivers.  So Gronk will see a lot of single coverage or zone.  If he is healthy and ready to go that is a scary offense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Damn, that looks tasty!  Like the mug, too!  I see you got it at Epcot Center??  I was at Disney a couple of summers ago, including at Epcot, but unfortunately did not get to that Biergarten!  On a side note, I know some people kind of don't care as much for Epcot compared to the other Disney parks, but I really enjoyed it (the Soarin' ride is incredible)!

If you like to drink and eat, Epcot is pretty great lol. Only a few good rides but still worth a day 

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Man that’s going to be a great division between them and the Saints. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a67fa60fb4f270318d5

They are definitely going to have football.  Maybe no fans or limited fans.  But those guys want to play.  They will take tests, sign waivers, whatever it takes.  And the television contracts are enough to sustain the product if they have to go without fans IMO

• H2O unpinned this topic