Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fear and loathing April, 2020 discussion, obs, and the occasional derailment

Typhoon Tip

19 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Wut?

It's trying to give me snow here with +1C at 925 and meh BL. This time of year I'd like to see the cold a little more substantial. Maybe it snows a bit, but I think you can toss the 10:1 maps where the BL is iffy. I'd be shocked if I get more than a coating.

image.png

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

It's trying to give me snow here with +1C at 925 and meh BL. This time of year I'd like to see the cold a little more substantial. Maybe it snows a bit, but I think you can toss the 10:1 maps where the BL is iffy. I'd be shocked if I get more than a coating.

image.png

Maine is where the cold is deeper, omega is greater. Fully expect a 8 to 12 type snowstorm from interior Western Maine to the coast of Eastern Maine

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Maine is where the cold is deeper, omega is greater. Fully expect a 8 to 12 type snowstorm from interior Western Maine to the coast of Eastern Maine

Yup...definitely looking more wintry into interior ME. Could be some snow on daddy's veggies for Jeffafa Enticer.

Just now, MJO812 said:

Its going to get colder 

Enjoy 

Aside from wed-Fri it can’t get a lot worse. We’ve only had a few nice days. Just give me W-NW flow with some partial sun and it’s a win. Even if it’s 45-50 and a bit below freezing at night. cP this time of year isn’t too bad. mP is horrible. 

• Like 2