• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

9 hours ago, CNY_WX said:

And I wonder how many left with Covid-19 and brought it home to their families?

Have to live your life man

I know the owner of the place. I was talking to him and he was down because indoor dining is going be shutdown again.

I feel bad for these business. 

51 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

He's just coming back down to earth (at least for now)lol

voters continue to view him favorably by a 17-point margin, compared to February, when voters viewed him unfavorably by a six-point margin,” said Steven Greenberg, Siena College pollster. 

BTW 3/4 of Democrats view him as "favorable" and 3/4" of Republicans"unfavorable"..Last time I checked NY has many more registered Democrats lol

There are now more New York voters who decided to not enroll in a party than there are registered Republicans in the state, newly released numbers from the state Board of Elections show. 

The numbers, released Monday, show there are 2,744,859 active Republicans in New York compared to 2,750,309 active voters who did not enroll in party. Democrats now have more than six million registered voters in the state. 

5 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

BTW 3/4 of Democrats view him as "favorable" and 3/4" of Republicans"unfavorable"..Last time I checked NY has many more registered Democrats lol

There are now more New York voters who decided to not enroll in a party than there are registered Republicans in the state, newly released numbers from the state Board of Elections show. 

The numbers, released Monday, show there are 2,744,859 active Republicans in New York compared to 2,750,309 active voters who did not enroll in party. Democrats now have more than six million registered voters in the state. 

Man you really like Cuomo. Good thing you're not a business owner.

• Like 1

Wtf. Way too many people 

Thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews gathered to celebrate a hidden wedding in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood on Nov. 8. Authorities are fining the organizers $15,000 for violating public health restrictions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/24/nyregion/williamsburg-jewish-wedding-coronavirus-covid-masks.html?smtyp=cur&smid=fb-nytimes

1 hour ago, MJO812 said:

Wtf. Way too many people 

Thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews gathered to celebrate a hidden wedding in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood on Nov. 8. Authorities are fining the organizers $15,000 for violating public health restrictions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/24/nyregion/williamsburg-jewish-wedding-coronavirus-covid-masks.html?smtyp=cur&smid=fb-nytimes

Sounds like something only a concerned democrat would say....interesting. 

I figured you would be all about them making their own choices.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wxtrix said:

this is a bunch of lies that doesn't belong in this thread.

you should watch the videos here:

https://gbdeclaration.org/video/

They really tell the truth there.. the best part is where the Phd from Oxford says that we should be "thanking" the college kids for going to bars and frat parties.. they are doing the work of mother nature.. instead we witch hunting them on social media...

it really is a sad state of affairs

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic