• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

7 hours ago, DeltaT13 said:

That guy was nuts though, he instigated that whole thing,  He was on the attack 90 percent of that video and completely in over his head.  You simply cant be attacking 20 people, women included, and not think you're going to get your world rocked.  Play stupid games win stupid prizes.  Ugly video regardless...

What I saw was him get involved with a scuffle and push a the guy down with the loud speaker. From that point forward he was repeatedly attacked from behind. That’s disgusting. If you’re going to confront someone do it face to face. This video will do nothing but embolden racists and further the divide in this country. 

9 hours ago, vortmax said:

Really amazing how fired up (in a bad way) the country is. Partly, of course, due to cabin fever courtesy of Covid, and partly, of course, due to a very un-political POTUS. However, I cast the majority of the blame on the media...they really, and I mean really took the 2016 election hard and severely pushed many questionable narratives 24/7/365 for 4 years straight, literally. With America's addiction to 24/7 news, this was (and continues to be) a recipe for division. Real journalism is sadly, dying - being replaced with tabloidism. Really sad to watch real time.

That's one way to look at it.

Another would be that 4 years of Trump spewing hatred and divisiveness is what has people on both sides fired up.  

Of course the media covered it, but is it their fault?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Luke_Mages said:

This is ****ing disgusting. 
What coward sucker punches someone from behind like that. And then someone else stomps on his head?

Why isn’t this attack being considered a hate crime?

They were having a peaceful rally until antifa showed up

Unbelievable 

1 hour ago, cny rider said:

That's one way to look at it.

Another would be that 4 years of Trump spewing hatred and divisiveness is what has people on both sides fired up.  

Of course the media covered it, but is it their fault?

C'mon man everyone knows that trump did not have anything to do with it by constantly tweeting and by  being in front of the cameras as often as possible........he's innocent as a newborn named Tucker or Sean........

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Yup he just doesn't quit lol

Everything he mentions here has already been debunked or thrown out of court..His own lawyers told a judge that a poll watcher was always present..

Message to Watters because millions and millions  of us cannot stand Trump. And we also realized the damage that he would have continue to do the country.  And Jesse how many years did it take you to come up with the name"Watters World" ????......Did you,Sean Tucker and Laura hole yourselves up at the Trump Hotel in NYC for a for weeks to come up with "Watters World"??....maybe while the movie Bombshell played on an  endless loop on the TV??.... 

Trump must think everyone has no brains or common sense lol 

Looking at some of these lawsuits, he's trying to stop the certification in only certain democratic counties..For example in MI he is only trying to stop Wayne county (Detroit) from certifying, so all his red counties get added up and he's the winner by the certification deadline lol

41 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

I'm starting to wonder about GA lol

Doing a hand recount of 5 million ballots when it's not necessary? Plus a machine recount? All in 5-6days? Lol 

Trumps only hope goes  something like this while tallying up the Biden votes.....4999, 5000, 5001......"Al what time is it?".....".it's 1 o'clock Tucker"....(Al resumes counting) 1, 2, 3,........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wolfie09 said:

I'm starting to wonder about GA lol

Doing a hand recount of 5 million ballots when it's not necessary? Plus a machine recount? All in 5-6days? Lol 

I heard on TV today that the recount is almost done in Fulton County (Atlanta).  The rest of the recounts need to be completed tomorrow.  I think the Secretary of State in GA ordered the recount to squash any doubts about the outcome in the state.

• Thanks 1

The amount of disrespect you guys show to anybody who supports Trump is disgusting.  You've made it quite clear on post after post that you hate Trump and that you want him out. I have several issues with Trump AND Biden...and I will not be saying anything obnoxious or disrespectful about either of them on here. What? Posting endless tirades about it on your Personal Facebook pages wasn't enough?

How about starting a new banter topic? I knew I should have stayed out of this banter thread. Maybe I'll start a new one that has NOTHING to do with politics, as I want to have interactions with you guys on here that aren't politically toxic crapola.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

The amount of disrespect you guys show to anybody who supports Trump is disgusting.  You've made it quite clear on post after post that you hate Trump and that you want him out. I have several issues with Trump AND Biden...and I will not be saying anything obnoxious or disrespectful about either of them on here. What? Posting endless tirades about it on your Personal Facebook pages wasn't enough?

How about starting a new banter topic? I knew I should have stayed out of this banter thread. Maybe I'll start a new one that has NOTHING to do with politics, as I want to have interactions with you guys on here that aren't politically toxic crapola.

That’s the tolerant left for you!

15 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

Uhmmm I do not have a FB page...................

On 11/8/2020 at 8:36 AM, champy said:

You're such a clown. Glad Trump won in a landslide so bigly just like you told us he would. Save your Trump flag for when coke snorting Jr. runs in 4 years. 

@wolfie09

I mean look at what happened to Katy Perry just for saying she wasn't mad at her friends for voting Trump.

We've had family openly say that a vote for Trump means we don't love them. I would never disown someone or dislike them for voting for Biden or Hillary. (Maybe Bernie lol)

• Like 1

This is the exact quote..

"The amount of disrespect you guys show to anybody who supports Trump is disgusting"

Show me where I bash people that support trump?

Go look at most of my post, it's posting his lies on Twitter and then debunking them..

Just like he claimed last night that these aren't his lawsuits, they are basically supporters lol But every case starts with Donald J trump VS xxxxx

New York, November 16

Moderna Inc said on Monday its experimental vaccine was 94.5 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 based on interim data from a late-stage clinical trial, becoming the second US company in a week to report results that far exceed expectations.

Together with Pfizer Inc's vaccine, also shown to be more than 90 percent effective, and pending more safety data and regulatory review, the United States could have two vaccines authorised for emergency use in December with as many as 60 million doses of vaccine available by the year's end.

Source

A key advantage of Moderna's vaccine is that it does not need ultra-cold storage like Pfizer's, making it easier to distribute. Moderna expects it to be stable at standard refrigerator temperatures of 2 to 8 degrees Celsius (36 to 48°F) for 30 days and it can be stored for up to six months at -20 degrees Celsius.

20 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

A key advantage of Moderna's vaccine is that it does not need ultra-cold storage like Pfizer's, making it easier to distribute. Moderna expects it to be stable at standard refrigerator temperatures of 2 to 8 degrees Celsius (36 to 48°F) for 30 days and it can be stored for up to six months at -20 degrees Celsius.

The issue is going to be to convince many people who do not believe Covid is real to take a vaccine for something that they do not think even exists. This story on CNN hints at the challenges of convincing people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/nurse-some-patients-who-test-positive-refuse-to-believe-they-have-covid-19/vi-BB1b

This quote by the trump isn't going to help the cause. Many of his believers think Covid is made up.

On October 27th, Trump tweeted: "ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON'T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!!" 

• Thanks 1

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic