• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

Just now, Buckeyes_Suck said:

Just to be clear you do realize that your city is know for other teams taking over…

Again wasn’t trying to get you riled up. I didn’t wanna face you guys again and I wanted a home game. 

We might lose tomorrow night and none of this matters but to host a AFC championship game would be insane! Also I already have cheap tickets at season ticket holder price.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Were you around to see your sh*t team lose four straight SBs in the 90s

F*ck you and the fatassed Bills Mafia

Hmm I was around when that shit bills beat the oilers a lot.  Like every time they met in the playoffs for 9 years.  One famous beatdown in the record books.  With the bills backup QB even.  The beatings were so bad they had to change their name and leave town.  Pathetic.  

Cant hide from that shit history. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Glad you have something to hang your hat on, man

Haven't the Bills been around since 1960 and not won a single title

The bills have plenty of things to hang their hats on.  Being in the playoffs still is the main one right now...which isn't the case for some other teams that come to mind.  

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

That is true. The Bills have the most resilient fanbase in the NFL. They prove it by being able to live in a place like Buffalo

The titans have 3 players in their whole history in the HOF.  3. 

Those bills teams you mentioned had 5 on the field at the same time.  For many seasons.  

We should figure a way to monetize all our weather knowledge. Hedge funds make all kinds of cash working from small advantages played on the margins of different industries. I’d bet there’d be a way to make big $ in a couple key industries just by understanding long term weather and moving quickly to capitalize upon it. Commodities futures are the obvious play but I wonder if there aren’t other sectors that turn on this. 
I’m sure some of you remember the story about the meteorologists that bought oranges just prior to a big Florida freeze and made a killing!

• Like 1