• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

28 minutes ago, mississaugasnow said:

What’s a good weather station for under 200? I’m hoping to connect it to my phone so I can see the data all the time 

Also 78F down here in Fort Myers area today. Upper 60s and sunny Sunday for the Bills game 

Imo ambient weather stations are probably the best at that price point..

https://ambientweather.com/amws2902.html

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Didn't know so many Bills fans were sour about the Titans. I suppose your sh**hole city needs something good going for it

They aren't sour on the Titans, they want a potential home game which is understandable... Obviously first they need to beat the team with back to back SB appearances with a baller of a QB, should be a good game.. Sorry your team loss, could be worse, could be a giants fan lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wolfie09 said:

They aren't sour on the Titans, they want a potential home game which is understandable... Obviously first they need to beat the team with back to back SB appearances with a baller of a QB, should be a good game.. Sorry your team loss, could be worse, could be a giants fan lol

I'd trade it all for 2 superbowl victorys.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Sold out every game since the franchise has been in Nashville

Are they still talking about moving the Bills away to a city that isn't a total shithole?

Just to be clear you do realize that your city is know for other teams taking over…

Again wasn’t trying to get you riled up. I didn’t wanna face you guys again and I wanted a home game. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Sold out every game since the franchise has been in Nashville

Are they still talking about moving the Bills away to a city that isn't a total shithole?

We're actually getting a new stadium soon, best fans out of any team in the NFL. ;)

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/buffalo-bills/newly-released-renderings-show-what-new-stadium-for-buffalo-bills-could-look-like