• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

31 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Ahhh I’m so tempted to grab a ticket for tomorrow!!! I’ve been hawking stubhub all day… $160 for front row???  Never used stubhub before it’s all legit and straight forward right?

7FECE3CF-8387-4049-B4A1-E85CF4582317.jpeg

Buy tickets on stubhub all the time. You can find 100 level tickets for around 40-50 bucks each. I’m a cheap ass so that’s where I’d be so I could spend the $200 saved on beer haha, but $160 for front row isn’t bad at all especially for a playoff game. 

3 hours ago, LakeEffectKing said:

Full disc. For scale....large file so give it time... time sensitive...put it on faster loop...look lower left. 

https://weather.msfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/basicLooper.pl?category=goeswestabifulldisk&regex=10p35um&title=GOES-West ABI Full Disk - 10.35 um - Band 13&time_drop=show

There will be hundreds of amazing gifs and loops in the coming days. I’ve already seen dozens of them on Twitter. What an incredible explosion. I saw peoples weather stations in Australia over 3000km picked up the compression wave on their barometers. 

• Like 2

On 1/12/2022 at 3:59 PM, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

B72539F4-CC6A-4554-B561-8ACB7BE39C0C.thumb.jpeg.c36606edc80db44ad5d9672cb9ae1e98.jpeglol tell him to put his $ where his mouth is!  Anyone else try the ceaser sports book app yet?  If your in NY they give you a free $300 to start your account with.  Made some random off the wall bets for Sunday and actually hit one of the prop bets for $315.  

Can someone explain how this works? I have the app and see the offer. I need a crash course on all of these numbers and conditions. They said they'd match $3000 as well? What's that all about. Thanks.

1 hour ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

Dude you might hit on your bet!!

I was sooooo close. So fan duel let’s you cash out early based on probabilities. Going into the half they were offering a cash out of $250. In the end I lost my $25 but all I needed was a pick six at the end to win. What an amazing game. 

11 hours ago, Buckeyes_Suck said:

1D5C6886-E156-4FED-A5DF-2642570D1D7C.jpeg

I was there with 2 of my daughters.

That was the greatest in person sporting event I have ever attended.

The energy in the stadium was incredible.

It was like a primal scream erupting from all of us Bills fans who have suffered at the hands of the Patriots and Bill B for the last 20 years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cny rider said:

I was there with 2 of my daughters.

That was the greatest in person sporting event I have ever attended.

The energy in the stadium was incredible.

It was like a primal scream erupting from all of us Bills fans who have suffered at the hands of the Patriots and Bill B for the last 20 years.

It was by far the best sporting event I have ever attended and I have gone to a lot of NFL, NHL, and MLB games. The pregame with 0 degree temps with fires illuminating the entire area surrounding the stadium, the chants of lets go Buffalo and people playing bills shout song echoing as we walked up to the stadium, the pregame food and defrosting beers by the fire. You then walk into the stadium and it was by far the loudest I've seen it before a game and then...

The Bills stadium goes black and you see all the lights and the music pumping everyone up, the stadium was literally shacking after the lights when dim. A moment I will never forget. Then Thurman pumps up the crowd with the pregame "where else would you rather be, then right here right now!"

The Bills score on the opening drive in what I thought was Allen throwing it away but Knox with one of the best catches of the year, then the best INT I've ever seen by Hyde, then we score again and the rest was history!

I never felt cold. It was like 20 years of Patriots suffering was being forgotten during that game.

I'll never forget that night.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, vortmax said:

Can someone explain how this works? I have the app and see the offer. I need a crash course on all of these numbers and conditions. They said they'd match $3000 as well? What's that all about. Thanks.

I’ve seen the match bonus on your first deposit but there is a lot of fine print and it’s got to be done in your first 3 days so I stayed away from that.  I have yet to put a dime of my own money in, I’m still racking up on the free $300 they give you when you create an account.  After yesterday games my cash account is almost up to $500.  Fun just be careful I can see how people could drop a lot of coin on these apps.  

• Like 1

Just now, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

I’ve seen the match bonus on your first deposit but there is a lot of fine print and it’s got to be done in your first 3 days so I stayed away from that.  I have yet to put a dime of my own money in, I’m still racking up on the free $300 they give you when you create an account.  After yesterday games my cash account is almost up to $500.  Fun just be careful I can see how people could drop a lot of coin on these apps.  

What app gives you a free $300?