• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

This is a pretty good deal considering rumors had it that he wanted 5 years 100+ mill and the yanks were offering 4 years at 80 million..

Second baseman DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees are finalizing a six-year, $90 million contract, sources familiar with the agreement told ESPN's Jeff Passan.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/30717350/new-york-yankees-dj-lemahieu-finalizing-six-year-90m-contract-sources-say

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

8 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

This is a pretty good deal considering rumors had it that he wanted 5 years 100+ mill and the yanks were offering 4 years at 80 million..

Second baseman DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees are finalizing a six-year, $90 million contract, sources familiar with the agreement told ESPN's Jeff Passan.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/30717350/new-york-yankees-dj-lemahieu-finalizing-six-year-90m-contract-sources-say

I hope the Yankees  still lose =)

• Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

Yankees are rolling the dice on this one. Kluber’s been injured the past 2 years including a broken arm. If he can come back to anywhere near his Cy Young performance they could have a solid 2-3 pitcher. Not sure if this means they’ve thrown in the towel on Tanaka. 
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/yankees-agree-to-deal-with-corey-kluber/

• Like 1

I finally was able to make an appointment for the Covid vaccine. I gave up on getting one around here and found an opening on February 5 at SUNY Technology in Marcy. It will finally feel nice to not have to worry (at least not as much, lol).  This vaccine rollout has been a mess so far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I cant believe it. I'm still in shock that we won and are in AFC champ game for first time since 1993!!!

I'm glad for Bills fans. Definately pulling for them. Its more enjoyable watching my personal "B" team play, less stress and can enjoy the game more, I find. ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Chiefs hold on..All eyes on maholmes during the week, should be a fun one!!

Browns kind of got screwed on the non call when they fumbled into EZ in first half.  I dont see any way Henne can pull off a win next week. All the Bills would need to do is show up dressed in Ohio State uni's and watch the Michigan Man fold. ;)

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Syrmax said:

Browns kind of got screwed on the non call when they fumbled into EZ in first half.  I dont see any way Henne can pull off a win next week. All the Bills would need to do is show up dressed in Ohio State uni's and watch the Michigan Man fold. ;)

It all rides on whether Mahomes plays or not. Even if he plays he will not be 100%. I like our chances.

So just had another crazy episode tonight out of the blue, lasted for over an hour and still feel it. It's definitely panic attacks, not anxiety attacks. I eased off some of my meds and it seems I payed for it. Took the dog for a walk at midnight in the snow and felt a little bit better, but light headed, dizzy, head on fire, hands cold, short of breath. I feel it rush through my body. It feels so physical, not mental at all. I was just watching netflix and boom hit me like a truck again. Maybe have some type of panic disorder now? This is brutal. I'd rather have any other sickness then this.

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

So just had another crazy episode tonight out of the blue, lasted for over an hour and still feel it. It's definitely panic attacks, not anxiety attacks. I eased off some of my meds and it seems I payed for it. Took the dog for a walk at midnight in the snow and felt a little bit better, but light headed, dizzy, head on fire, hands cold, short of breath. I feel it rush through my body. It feels so physical, not mental at all. I was just watching netflix and boom hit me like a truck again. Maybe have some type of panic disorder now? This is brutal. I'd rather have any other sickness then this.

This might sound basic but are you getting enough sleep? Also being a lifter you’re already taking fish oil right? There are a lot of great articles out there on the benefit of both for the brain. Just wonder if you’re still healing from the preworkout ordeal. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

This might sound basic but are you getting enough sleep? Also being a lifter you’re already taking fish oil right? There are a lot of great articles out there on the benefit of both for the brain. Just wonder if you’re still healing from the preworkout ordeal. 

I've been sleeping 8 hours a day, but I have not been able to sleep through the night. I take naps throughout the day. It seems the attacks hit more at night. Haven't had one during the day in over a week. I haven't been taking fish oil. I used to take it all the time. My brain chemicals are still shot, could be still healing. Just wish I could get some answers lol

I know it's hard to do BW but try to slow your breathing when you have an attack..Most people breath to fast and shallow which leads to hyperventilating and feeling Dizzy, light headed or can even pass out..It will also cause your heart to race as your body is off balanced..

https://www.healthline.com/health/panic-attack-vs-anxiety-attack

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, wolfie09 said:

I know it's hard to do BW but try to slow your breathing when you have an attack..Most people breath to fast and shallow which leads to hyperventilating and feeling Dizzy, light headed or can even pass out..It will also cause your heart to race as your body is off balanced..

https://www.healthline.com/health/panic-attack-vs-anxiety-attack

I tried the breathing last night and the physical affects were overwhelming my breathing. It's so hard. I'll try some yoga next time or something. I'll tell you one thing, my intense workouts cannot happen for awhile as it really makes them come on. Sticking to moderate heart rate workouts.

WHICH WILL COME FIRST....................IMMUNITY OR DEATH?           WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS CAN NOT BE DECIDED AT THIS LATE DATE?

Separately, I heard Gov. Cuomo say the vaccine will likely not work anyway.       This article tries to ease you into that fact.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9173091/Super-covid-mean-vaccinating-100-population-not-stop-spread.html?ito=push-notification&ci=70515&si=23068802

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic