• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

7 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Crazy that 2,700 missing votes were found in Georgia because someone "forgot" to upload the votes. They heavily favored Trump, but still 12k behind still.

Also something about Michigan not certifying its votes at the deadline today?

It's was like 1500-1200 trump or something very close to that, not that heavily lol 

7 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Crazy that 2,700 missing votes were found in Georgia because someone "forgot" to upload the votes. They heavily favored Trump, but still 12k behind still.

Also something about Michigan not certifying its votes at the deadline today?

No they did after mounting pressure..The Republicans wanted to leave out only Detroit but would do"surrounding communities" .. Detroit is ,80-85% African American, that didn't go over to well with folks..

13 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Does not matter to me. That is some fishy stuff going on, how do you just lose nearly 3k votes? They should honestly be auditing every single states votes to make sure every voice is heard. 

I agree, but that's why they are doing a hand count..It was human error on a flash drive?..You have human error in every single election..That's not "systematic" fraud..They are also doing a recount in WI as well as an Audit in MI..So most of the key states are being looked into..

10 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

"I sat there dumbfounded because the story presented by Mr Giuliani bore no relationship to the actual complaint in the case," Mark Aronchick, a lawyer representing several counties that the Trump campaign is suing, told MSNBC.

Yes he forgot what case he was doing lol He hasn't been in front of judge since the 90s from what I've heard..

The whole case resolved around 2 voters who claim they didn't have a chance to fix their ballots until it was to late.. Instead of suing the 2 red counties, Fayette and Lancaster they decided to try to eliminate 700k ballots from Philadelphia county:wacko:

21 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Yes he forgot what case he was doing lol He hasn't been in front of judge since the 90s from what I've heard..

The whole case resolved around 2 voters who claim they didn't have a chance to fix their ballots until it was to late.. Instead of suing the 2 red counties, Fayette and Lancaster they decided to try to eliminate 700k ballots from Philadelphia county:wacko:

"Your  honor at least I know which case I am arguing"

Image result for my cousin vinny trump memes

2 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

With 99% efficacy. :lol:

I'd bet Pfizer said 90% on purpose knowing that it was higher, waiting for Moderna to respond. This same under-calling marketing technique is done all over the place. Lol, either way, the higher the better for all of us!

• Like 1

Cuomo’s little pet... Hope more local media picks up on this story.  Kudos to Artvoice for reporting real news!

PLEASE SHARE: The nephew of Poloncarz tested positive for COVID after attending a Halloween party for the Parks Department. They very department he was hired for in the middle of a hiring freeze. The best part? Employees were advised they could get tested "if they want" and were sent back to work. 

WAKE UP NEW YORK. We need to take action and open up - petition coming soon.

https://artvoice.com/2020/11/16/erie-county-exec-and-health-department-put-residents-in-danger-of-deadly-disease/?fbclid=IwAR0BRz5lcxhN9T18QdG0a7HElW91m4qnkLmCLx9SPLkLTepqszgVxqkXdfg

65F85F27-D977-4FB9-A66A-2AA9977FDCF8.jpeg

6 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Does not matter to me. That is some fishy stuff going on, how do you just lose nearly 3k votes? They should honestly be auditing every single states votes to make sure every voice is heard. 

I have been reading about this because I wondered the same thing. The process of compiling ballots and recording vote tallies is called vote canvassing, and has always had inherent error rates. Recount and audit thresholds are around 0.5 percent because that threshold considerably exceeds the average counting error of electronic vote canvassing. At precinct or district or county level, electronic voting has dramatically reduced the error rate of vote canvasses, but the problem is that the inevitable errors that creep into electronic vote canvasses tend to be much larger than hand ballot counting errors. 

To explain it succinctly, there are fewer errors in counting ballots by machine than by hand counting, but the errors tend to be much larger in scale. The 2600 found ballots represents a level of error equivalent to about 5 ballots in 10000. Hand counts yield a much higher error rate, but the thing with human error is that instances are distributed randomly, and the chances that one campaign would net enough votes to change the result is extremely unlikely unless the race is far closer than this one. The recount in Wisconsin in 2016 yielded a change of Trump’s lead of 131 votes, increasing his lead of 0.77% to a lead of 0.7701%. Absolutely minuscule.

In Georgia, those 2600 votes netted about 800 votes for Trump, about 6% of Biden’s lead. That seems like a lot until you realize that there would have to be about 19 errors like that for Trump to take a lead — a systematic bias so unlikely that it would almost certainly demonstrate fraud.

But despite the Trump campaign’s attempt to uncover fraud, there is absolutely no evidence for it. Trump and his proxies have made a lot of public claims about actual fraud, but whenever they have had the opportunity to put those claims before an actual judge, they back down and make it clear that they have no evidence, and ask for relief from the court for something other than fraud, because the sanctions for getting in front of a judge and making demonstrably false claims are very serious. 

So... there’s nothing at all that implies anything fishy is going on, and in fact it’s growing more obvious by the day that the Trump strategy is to use unwarranted claims of fraud to push the argument that the remedy is to throw out legitimate ballots of hundreds of thousands of actual voters who cast votes in good faith following the correct process to vote. Anyone who doesn’t see the danger of that  has warped their brains with the dumbest forms of politics.

• Like 2

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic