• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

13 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

70 million didn't just (or only) vote for a man, they voted for principles & policies and against other policies.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Looks like Biden will have him beat by 5-7 million in popular vote. He has terrible principles, I can see the policy issues. 

Not principles of the man, principles the policies are based on. This is what gets lost in all the media frenzy - so focused on the people.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, vortmax said:

Not principles of the man, principles the policies are based on. This is what gets lost in all the media frenzy - so focused on the people.

Exactly. You have millions of lemmings who see CNN and every left wing site painting Trump as a science hating homophobic racist and take that as truth.

Well trump's mouth doesn't help him either lol

He has bashed John mccain numerous times and now he's at risk of losing Arizona for the first time in 24 years..

He's made several negative comments about the military and he seems to be losing that support as well..

He made comments about never returning to Minnesota if he loses the state, he went from losing by 1% in 2016 to 7% in 2020..

He did worse in almost every county of PA including Erie which went back blue, since he obviously doesn't wanna be in Erie..

According to CNBC nearly 20 million new voters this year, 13% of the entire election, Biden secured 67% of the vote, that was the election..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

He has bashed John mccain numerous times and now he's at risk of losing Arizona for the first time in 24 years..

He's made several negative comments about the military and he seems to be losing that support as well..

He made comments about never returning to Minnesota if he loses the state, he went from losing by 1% in 2016 to 7% in 2020..

He did worse in almost every county of PA including Erie which went back blue, since he obviously doesn't wanna be in Erie..

According to CNBC nearly 20 million new voters this year, 13% of the entire election, Biden secured 67% of the vote, that was the election..

Yep he's certainly no politician lol.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

I definitely agree that many things said by the POTUS have been cringe-worthy and was clearly 'amplified' on social media. Unfortunately, much of it was also used (in and out of context) against him by the liberal-leaning media to fuel their narrative, which was mostly false. All together it brought a lot of confusion and manipulation to the general public, especially the younger-gens as social media is their primary source of news.

With that said, even if Trump withheld the majority of his tweets and other negative comments, I'm sure the media would attempt to do the same, just with less fodder to work with.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

Yep he's certainly no politician lol.

I actually like this part of him. I just don't agree with his policies, aside from the business side and even then little regulation increases the chance of fraud, especially in the securities business. For instance, how many people knew that big announcement was coming today? It seems odd it came right after the election results. You just know insiders knew this was coming...The market is up 5% today. The elite could have made millions/billions in just 1 day if they knew this news. You need strict regulations or businesses and the elite will take advantage of you. 

• Like 3

Trump has to blame himself because he told his followers not to use mail-in voting!      Remember when his newly appointed Postmaster General went right to it-----destroying the ability of his new charge to handle the election volume.     

The late ballots in Philadelphia were segregated and never even used!       So they can't be subtracted!!         1 out 300 mail-ins only had a vote for President, either T or B!!!      I always left positions empty when I even  bothered to vote at all.    

Loudest  Vote Ever:     THEY HELD AN ELECTION AND NOBODY SHOWED UP OR VOTED BY MAIL.

Who says that Republicans won't be found to have cheated too?       Only Democrats cheat?    What!      Trump has hidden his tax returns for four years due to an alleged audit.   

Their methods are more subtle-----intimidate potential voters from ever voting to begin with.       Harder to proof, but effective.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfie09 said:

It has to alter the course of the election, the more states Biden wins the harder it gets..

Like having a lawsuit in GA over 53 votes when he's trailing by 11k and climbing, that will get tossed right out like most of the cases have so far..

I think they'd just have to prove on case of substantial ballot box stuffing to open the doors in other states. Not saying that happened, but if it did and they can prove it were looking at a complete shit show. I imagine he's using every avenue possible right now to do that. Hell...I wouldn't be surprised if somehow he had ballots stuffed in Biden's favor just to open that door...

• Haha 1

Just now, wolfie09 said:

Haha that was funny..

But if he had this hard evidence he would of already presented it, he's literally trying to find it..He has lost almost every court battle so far minus the poll watchers moving closer..

Well he cant make it too obvious lol. I've apparently watched house of cards too many times. I half expect some crazy terrorist attack and marshal law to happen in the next two months.

• Like 1

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic