Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Korona Killer 3/23 Storm Obs

Ginx snewx

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Snow is just light enough to avoid outages.  Probably 9 or 10:1 here for most of the storm.  Huge sag on the pines but only a few "snaps" while I was out.

It's been icy, even sleet at times too, which I'm sure has helped. Back to icy flakes now as the line pushes back north 

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yeah, oddly we only went to sleet for a few minutes in N Franklin Co.  I generally just expect it. lol

Yup big fatties and pingers here

Looks like about 15 miles West of me near Greenville and then west to New Ipswich may have avoided the ping and got the jacky jack

59 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Yup big fatties and pingers here

Looks like about 15 miles West of me near Greenville and then west to New Ipswich may have avoided the ping and got the jacky jack

I'm north of that area and have about 7.5". I'm betting that Hubbard Pond Road or near there in New Ipswich has got at least another inch.

1.6”/0.16” in the final core. 6.3”/0.56” final. Pretty meh overall considering the QPF some models were throwing up here. I’m not complaining though...the less moisture the better. For just 6” though I’d rather had not even gotten any at all. Hopefully most of it can torch away today...it’s probably melting bottom-up in the yard already.

8 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Guess this will probably be the last map ill make, at least something to do during this shitty downtime.

Send me all and any CT reports, regardless of the amount.

TIA.

.1" snow on grassy surfaces before changing to all rain around 3pm.  1.66" of rain.