Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2020 Spring and Summer mountain thread.

Met1985

35 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Got some graupel up here at the moment and the wind is really starting to pick up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nice! The wind has been cranking all afternoon here in town. Going to be another cold frosty night I believe unless the wind stays stiff. No changes on whats coming down the road. More unsettled cold weather for April.

1 minute ago, Met1985 said:

Man im so glad the rain is back. I was getting worried it was going to dry up. No real big changes with the upcoming forecast.  Still unsettled with cool shot. 

This weather was the past week or two has been killing me and looks to continue through next week.  Like you’ve said before, needed this pattern in January!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WxKnurd said:

This weather was the past week or two has been killing me and looks to continue through next week.  Like you’ve said before, needed this pattern in January!

Yeah no kidding! Where has this pattern been?! Obviously im being sarcastic about the rain. They are calling for rain right through the weekend... Lovely weather!

2 hours ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

Yea this is crazy, im already over 37 for the year. I bet some mtn locations are nearing or over 50 already. 

Yeah the SW mountains im sure have been hit hard with rainfall this season and it just continues.  I heard some calling for hot and dry conditions going into March and it has been anything but that.