Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 24, 2020 - Coastal Threat

Baroclinic Zone

6 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’m morbidly curious to see what Kevin’s reaction would be if that map verified. Nevermind ORH quintupling his total but Fairfield county and Tauntonblizz doubling his totals. 

Could we surpass the epic 2010 MLK meltdown?

At this point in the season, I don't think there'd be much of a rant at all.  He's onto lawn/mulching needs.

I'll be happy to get a good storm, but at this point in the season (the 2020 season) I'm not going to lose any sleep if it winds up a cold rain.  A winter for the ash heap..

31 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

At this point in the season, I don't think there'd be much of a rant at all.  He's onto lawn/mulching needs.

I'll be happy to get a good storm, but at this point in the season (the 2020 season) I'm not going to lose any sleep if it winds up a cold rain.  A winter for the ash heap..

Yeah I don’t care much. I’m gonna get 2-4 here and then gone by morning . I don’t see this as a big storm unless you’re in Mitch area . All Morch snows are stat padders. Here’s another great example 

22 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm not going with the GFS. But I do not think its a big deal for the majority of the population in sne

Dec 3rd  lite combo both storms in final numbers would be my geographical guess as of this morning.  Impacts will be on trees and powerlines. I don't play the population game but rather geographically its gonna be impactful 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Dec 3rd  lite combo both storms in final numbers would be my geographical guess as of this morning.  Impacts will be on trees and powerlines. I don't play the population game but rather geographically its gonna be impactful 

Ray will send aid to 3 goats in Winchendon

• Haha 1

There’s a bent back WF in midlevels. That’s usually a good sign for a big thumping just north of it. So definitely interior elevated areas N of pike could see several hours of moderate to heavy snow...even if it does eventually flip to rain. 

Euro has been the warmest...we’ll see if it cools just a bit to prolong the snows further south. But even the euro would support a few hours of good snows in SNE. 

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Your’re gonna need to be in and up for this. Both events. The second one is even warmer. This wil end up a couple sloppy inches here to ORH with nothing significant until you get to Berks maybe to Hunch 

I'm gonna have to sneak thru checkpoints and set up a tent in the monads  at 2k w snowboard  ( not much else going on)

25 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Your’re gonna need to be in and up for this. Both events. The second one is even warmer. This wil end up a couple sloppy inches here to ORH with nothing significant until you get to Berks maybe to Hunch 

2nd one is actually colder further south

download (23).png