• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 24, 2020 - Coastal Threat

Baroclinic Zone

Nah...it'd be so glop wet it'd fall off in slush gloops before it can weight anything to tension - 

I've seen that before..  Like 4:1 silver snow ... the trees bend even a little and the burden slides off blat rains

Your really don't want it more wet than ...I dunno 7 or 8:1

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

3K nammy way different. Snooze fest. Most of the precip is south.

If something like the 12km NAM happened, we prob have to watch that even a bit further south because that ML center goes nuts we’ll southeast. That’s a classic spot for busting too warm on guidance. But you obviously need that ML nuking out to make it happen. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

What is your take on this storm. I know its not much of a IMBY storm for you but since your posting ..i  figure your a little plugged in to this one. 

Pretty much as is. ENY points E through northern SNE & CNE. I honestly haven’t been paying close enough attention to notice any trends so I’m just thinking a broad brushed warning event for the interior.  

You should do well, right?

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Pretty much as is. ENY points E through northern SNE & CNE. I honestly haven’t been paying close enough attention to notice any trends so I’m just thinking a broad brushed warning event for the interior.  

You should do well, right?

depends on Wether or not there is a bigger BL issue. I'm not sold we accumulate well in Nashua at 200 feet

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

depends on Wether or not there is a bigger BL issue. I'm not sold we accumulate well in Nashua at 200 feet

I don’t know your micro climate but around here these late season systems with marginal airmasses can have a difference between areas just my NW at 800ft and in town of 200ft. I may get a sloppy inch but a 10 mile drive to Washington and it’s a 3-4” paste job.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t know your micro climate but around here these late season systems with marginal airmasses can have a difference between areas just my NW at 800ft and in town of 200ft. I may get a sloppy inch but a 10 mile drive to Washington and it’s a 3-4” paste job.

I certainly have somewhat of a shot at my latitude if the initial thump is fast and furious but otherwise this could easily be a dud here (less than 2"..i.e Slushy inch)