• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weather Presentation

ChescoWx

I gave a weather talk today at a lunch time session at a golf club in NW Chester County today for a social club in the County. This forced me to get around to updating some of my analysis and stats for the County. Including some comparisons to PHL Airport -  I thought I would share some of them below

image.png.548489f1b144485b71f773f011a2b419.pngimage.png.f180e99f0fbb9e486a5905878401869b.pngimage.png.d025104e3887d356b9b2ae619feee7ef.pngimage.png.58948b54b7b24d039f29952fe81fca17.png

Thanks for all of the email requests!!!! Please confirm your receipt of the presentation via email....It is clearly a slow weather time!! LOL!!

If anyone else is interested in viewing the entire presentation on this forum... just send me your email address  via the email on my website or send me a PM here with your email and I will send you the "full deck" of 24 slides - apologies again to those that noticed my website is not quite as current as the data and analysis I have in the presentation deck! My full time job clearly gets in the way of this "hobby"!!!

Thanks again for your interest!!

Paul