Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Coronavirus

Chicago Storm

Just now, BigHoss said:

Prove it.

Just because it doesn’t fit the doomsday narratives that you seem to get off on doesn’t make it true.

Again - it’s hard believing that some of you ACTUALLY want life to return to normal with posts like these. Seems that some go out looking for the worst news possible to justify their “new normal” anti-social lifestyle. Scary almost.

They don’t. Lauding their faux moral superiority makes them feel important. Why would they want that to end?

• Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, BigHoss said:

Prove it.

Just because it doesn’t fit the doomsday narratives that you seem to get off on doesn’t make it true.

Again - it’s hard believing that some of you ACTUALLY want life to return to normal with posts like these. Seems that some go out looking for the worst news possible to justify their “new normal” anti-social lifestyle. Scary almost.

Trust me, I want badly for this to be over which is why I have been encouraging those on this board to get vaccinated.:D

14 minutes ago, schoeppeya said:

Proof?

4 minutes ago, dta1984 said:

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me :P

5 minutes ago, schoeppeya said:

They don’t. Lauding their faux moral superiority makes them feel important. Why would they want that to end?

The proof is easily available to anyone willing do the research but you people can't be reasoned with. The truth is staring you right in the face folks

24 minutes ago, RyanDe680 said:

Yet another reason that stupidity ignores....  It's not all just about you!

BTW, in that image of the Rangers video, I see two masks, and one of them is the guy that works there.....  Unbelievable 

The screenshot that was posted yesterday had more, but still well under 50%

I wouldn't be sitting with every seat packed in a stadium yet.  That's not like being at the beach.  Not all outdoor settings are created equal.

Regarding Florida, I can't find it now but I read something maybe a couple weeks ago that suggested that the death toll there was underreported by several thousand.  Anyone else remember reading something like that?  Again I can't find that story right now for some reason but may look for it again later when I have more time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StormfanaticInd said:

Plenty of proof but I'm not going to waste my time in a futile effort to convince you guys

If you have proof we will be convinced, no? That’s the joke, you don’t have to convince us and you can just pretend like we are the crazy ones. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

Regarding Florida, I can't find it now but I read something maybe a couple weeks ago that suggested that the death toll there was underreported by several thousand.  Anyone else remember reading something like that?  Again I can't find that story right now for some reason but may look for it again later when I have more time.

You don’t like that would be front page news on every media station, especially considering the political party of their governor? If there were evidence there were misrepresentations of deaths, we would know about it. 

• Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, Chambana said:

Spare me your outrage, seriously it’s getting nauseating at this point. I’m sorry, I’m not generally outspoken on this board, but you constantly call out Americans desperate for a sense of normalcy, but have yet to acknowledge the free invitation, open border policy of your president Biden. They have pods or cages running at 800% capacity, promising millions of illegals amnesty, shoving them into the general population of the United States, with no COVID testing. 

Everything is political now, I can’t even watch a sports game without politics being shoved down my throat from woke athletes who are fanning their outrage over shit they don’t even know what they are talking about. Lebron James promoting moving the all star game over voting laws, laws that require a ID, and that’s racist? But yet, he supports a communist, genocidal regime in China. It’s comical. 

And getting a vaccine is a personal choice, why should you need a passport to determine what you can or can’t do? Maybe some are skeptical over a vaccine rushed out in 9 months. You are acting like this virus is pushing mankind on the brink of extinction. 

The damage we have done from lockdowns is going to be devastating not only economically, but to our kids academically and socially who have been shoved in their homes and isolated with “E learning” because the teachers union wouldn’t return to work, but that’s ok, illegals are getting in person down by the border. 

:banned:

1 minute ago, schoeppeya said:

You don’t like that would be front page news on every media station, especially considering the political party of their governor? If there were evidence there were misrepresentations of deaths, we would know about it. 

I know what I read.  I will find it come hell or high water.  Also important to point out that an undercount of deaths doesn't necessarily mean it's because of an orchestrated conspiracy.  Could be an innocent reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

I know what I read.  I will find it come hell or high water.  Also important to point out that an undercount of deaths doesn't necessarily mean it's because of an orchestrated conspiracy.  Could be an innocent reason.

True!

• Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, Chambana said:

Typical liberal. Because CNN or MSNBC refuses to acknowledge a border crisis, you take it as a conspiracy theory.

I am neither. I am independent. I just want whats best for America. Politics is destroying our country which is greiviously sad. We have taken common sense issues and made it all liberal vs conservative. I HATE POLITICS :angry:

18 minutes ago, Chambana said:

Spare me your outrage, seriously it’s getting nauseating at this point. I’m sorry, I’m not generally outspoken on this board, but you constantly call out Americans desperate for a sense of normalcy, but have yet to acknowledge the free invitation, open border policy of your president Biden. They have pods or cages running at 800% capacity, promising millions of illegals amnesty, shoving them into the general population of the United States, with no COVID testing. 

Everything is political now, I can’t even watch a sports game without politics being shoved down my throat from woke athletes who are fanning their outrage over shit they don’t even know what they are talking about. Lebron James promoting moving the all star game over voting laws, laws that require a ID, and that’s racist? But yet, he supports a communist, genocidal regime in China. It’s comical. 

And getting a vaccine is a personal choice, why should you need a passport to determine what you can or can’t do? Maybe some are skeptical over a vaccine rushed out in 9 months. You are acting like this virus is pushing mankind on the brink of extinction. 

The damage we have done from lockdowns is going to be devastating not only economically, but to our kids academically and socially who have been shoved in their homes and isolated with “E learning” because the teachers union wouldn’t return to work, but that’s ok, illegals are getting in person down by the border. 

Schools have been open in most places almost the entire school year, in some that’s not the case but mostly they have been. This creating situations to get infuriated over seems to be a favorite pastime of about everyone these days.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chambana said:

Typical liberal. Because CNN or MSNBC refuses to acknowledge a border crisis, you take it as a conspiracy theory.

It's a problem, even more during a time of covid, but most aspects of that issue and things like Cuomo's personal life are really straying into territory that is not fitting for this thread. 

• Thanks 1

It's remarkable how predictable the top 3 or 4 culture war or other related crisis du jour people bring up when they are expressing their outrages at their fellow Americans these days. Often based on the chryron from where one consumes their news. (This is a criticism of anyone hyperpartisan spare me the victimhood/persecution narrative)

Please keep those things out of this thread unless there is a clear and compelling link to coronavirus.  All those things do is inflame,  divide and put people further into their tribes. 

• Like 2

Good lord. Step away for a couple hours and someone with 11 posts and someone else who felt like going on a tirade against “liberals” hijacked the thread. There’s a reason I’m sticking to discussing covid here and not talking about things like Greg Abbott not throwing out the first pitch at the Rangers’ home opener because he’s salty about a decision that doesn’t even affect Texas. But hopefully a fair number of those 40,000 fans are vaccinated.

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Good lord. Step away for a couple hours and someone with 11 posts and someone else who felt like going on a tirade against “liberals” hijacked the thread. There’s a reason I’m sticking to discussing covid here and not talking about things like Greg Abbott not throwing out the first pitch at the Rangers’ home opener because he’s salty about a decision that doesn’t even affect Texas. But hopefully a fair number of those 40,000 fans are vaccinated.

You are obsessed with post counts 

1 hour ago, StormfanaticInd said:

I am neither. I am independent. I just want whats best for America. Politics is destroying our country which is greiviously sad. We have taken common sense issues and made it all liberal vs conservative. I HATE POLITICS :angry:

Really, in the end, I think we all just want Covid to be over with (the sane people). Just a lot of disagreements on how to get there and how long to take to get there. I truly completely agree with you that at this point the vaccine is the fastest way there. 

• Like 1