Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Coronavirus

Chicago Storm

On 1/9/2021 at 10:42 AM, RobertSul said:

Your misguided opinions aren’t facts. You’re either really this ignorant or doing a bad job of trolling. Either way, you’re making yourself and people like you look worse with every letter you type, and what’s truly sad, is that you don’t seem to possess the self-realization to process that. You just mope and go into victim mode when someone calls you out. It’s truly pathetic that you can’t even garner the pity you’re looking for.

What opinion?  What moping?  I have a problem with Stebos solution to everything being "stop posting or someone should take away your posting right".  There can be differing opinions. Simply stopping someone from posting their difference of opinions is not a good solution. 

Your whining about this is making you look pathetic. 

Edit to add, oddly I agree with your post above about over reacting/stressing.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 2

14 hours ago, dta1984 said:

What opinion?  What moping?  I have a problem with Stebos solution to everything being "stop posting or someone should take away your posting right".  There can be differing opinions. Simply stopping someone from posting their difference of opinions is not a good solution. 

You’ve been anti-mask all this time, when it’s been proven time and again to be one of the most effective ways of weakening the transmission of COVID without social distancing. It’s one of the things that’ve kept this virus from getting into DoomfanaticInd’s vision of a depopulated world. 

17 hours ago, dta1984 said:

Differing opinions doesn't work when it goes against provable science. That isn't a different opinion, that is being ****ing wrong and guess what, it isn't just my solution for wanting you to stop posting ignorant bullshit.

• Like 5
  • Weenie 2

20 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

The UK strain has been confirmed in Indiana.  I think you might as well assume it is in most states in the country at this point.  The question is the numbers.

Multiple provinces in Canada have detected the UK strain and at least one province (Alberta) has the South African variant as well. 

1 hour ago, Angrysummons said:

What is 'science' however? Your personal bias? That sounds like a lot like you.

Yes we already know you are brainless. If I have to explain what is provable science to you, maybe a science forum like this isn't designed for you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

As of last night, 703,525 doses of vaccine were delivered to providers in Illinois, including Chicago.  In addition, approximately 268,525 doses have been allocated to the federal government’s Pharmacy Partnership Program for long-term care facilities.  This brings the total Illinois doses to 972,050.  IDPH is currently reporting a total of 384,658 vaccines administered, including 48,811 for long-term care facilities.  The 7-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is approximately 25,400 doses. 

• Like 1