• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2020

11 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Wow, I thought you were getting rained on.  I was driving down 15 and when I passed 30 I looked West and the rain was heavy.   Sorry.

It was close.  Like a mile or 2 away at the house.   Officially 0.07” at the course.   Downtown Fairfield and Carroll Valley ended up with .50” :angry:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, canderson said:

It’s be super sporty stuff. 90% chance you don’t see a drop I’d guess. 

Your typos make me laugh more than anyone else.  LOL.  Vroom, vroom...

I hope everyone gets at least enough to keep the yards looking nice.   Taking the first part of fathers day to mow the yard, parts of which have not been mowed at all in June due to dormancy.  Happy Fathers day to everyone. 

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

There are cells N/W of DC that have your name written all over them.

Edit---And the moment I typed that it now has a more Northerly Trajectory.  More toward West York.

Yeah...I see that. 

Really, I want rain for heat relief. My yard is still green but I realize that it can dry quickly these days. My heat index is 102 and I'm waving the flag of surrender now.

45 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yeah...I see that. 

Really, I want rain for heat relief. My yard is still green but I realize that it can dry quickly these days. My heat index is 102 and I'm waving the flag of surrender now.

I hear you.  Right now the storms look to split around Cashtown and I but we are getting some heat relief with the sun shunted.   

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Call me realistically optimistic, but I look at the current radar and foresee many areas getting a bath in the next several hours...

It's expanding and forming as it goes.  We picked up a quick 1/4" but I am more rooting for Cash's golf course to get something.   This AM's HRRR was pretty decent.  Nam was underdone. 

• Like 1